Fairy Warrior Firia

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Only use this one if you for some reaosn prefer v1.07.
Otherwise use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-warrior-firia.95014/post-10121883

Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.07 including scripts.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: initial release
1.1: fixed resist actions

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
im having a issue if i put your file in im missing shadow 2 but if i make it jap it is missing shadow 1, can you update the file to work with version 1.10?
That is a DMTL from 2021. I can't just re-import that.
I would have to completely remake it for a newer version, but I also have no idea what the quality of this one even was.
Since I didn't call it "edited" I would assume it was pretty bad.

If you want I can make a SLRMTL for v1.1.

Jun 29, 2018
That is a DMTL from 2021. I can't just re-import that.
I would have to completely remake it for a newer version, but I also have no idea what the quality of this one even was.
Since I didn't call it "edited" I would assume it was pretty bad.

If you want I can make a SLRMTL for v1.1.
please if you could as i have used many of your translations and they are many times better than people who spend years on a single translation.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.10.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway
Jun 29, 2018
After specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.10.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

thank you