Seeking FAITH Chapter One revised

Do you like the plot/story of Sci Fi(almost finished Chapter One)

• Yes A+ or A-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda C+ or C- I'll still read it

• No

• It sucks

• Total voters

Mjbhbhkk455

May 1, 2021
Warning its really REALLY LONG!! If you like the theme of the story or plot like the story when I put a vote above. Evan wake up!! Youngster wake up!! Don't die, please. No!! my nephew can't die.
Me, ahh. I wake up, woah what a dream. It's 5 am should get ready for school. Mom knocks, I get up and get out of room Mom, hey you ok I heard a noice. Me, yeah Mom, ok. Breakfast will be done in 20 minutes, and go take a shower you reek. Me yeah, yeah. Before taking a shower I drink two tall glasses of water one free tea and one water. Mom, you remind me so much of your Uncle. She smiles but her eyes water. Me, why don't we talk about him. Mom you ok? Mom, yes, just take a shower. Me, ok. I take a shower. After the shower I got strange headaches, Me, ah. I drink some water. I feel better. Derek/Bro, Hey Bro, how you doin Evan. Me, you act so much like a stereotypical teenage, good though. Me, how's my sis doing. Madison/Sis, good how bout you. Me, good. And breakfast was mostly silent and we say love you and see ya after school. Through the day mostly nothing important happens untill. After school, I faint, I hear a voice, I hear. Don't die Evan, who's that, I think. Hey, whats wrong, wake up, lower voice, you have a good heart rate barely but healthy norm voice, hey you ok wake up. Me, ahah what. Who are you. ???, I am sorry but your laying their and I was getting worried, shouldn't I worry about you first. Me, no I think I work out too much, by the way you looking at me, eye dilation, and a little shake in you hand your either in a hurry or your late. ???, How did you know... Me, let me guess doctors appointment. ???, Uhh yeah how did you know that Me, I'm hyper observant. ???, Oh, ok. Sorry My name is Emma. Me, nice to meet you Emma. I'm Evan. Emma, nice to meet you Evan, so you always faint. Me, no first time. I do get really dizzy though. Emma, you should check that out. Me, yeah I should. Me thinking Emma sounds familiar and that face to. Me, did you happen to go to David's Elementary School. Emma, I yes I did, you went there to. Me, yes. I thought you were my imagination I didn't see you in 5th grade. Emma, yeah I moved to another district, Watersons Elementary. I've got to go, nice meeting you. Me, yeah, see ya around. And we start taking at lunch. I keep thinking about that dream. It reappeared one week later. The next morning. Everything seemef unusual. I feel groundhogged? After school. Emma, come on I need a ride, dad. Ok on to me brother. Jake I need a ride you free, please. What oh come please I'm begging you ahh. "Puts phone away" dang it. Me, you need a ride, Emma. Emma, yes, thank you. Me, any time. Henry, hey Evan how's it going, I know you might be busy so how about we hang out tomorrow. Me, yeah I'm good, yes I will be there. How are you. Henry, good thanks see ya. Me and her get in my car, we talk with a enjoyable conversation. Looking straight, have a green light. Emma, so hey umm your gay right. (please say no) Me, oh wow uh...... A driver ran a red light crashed into us and thrown in air. Me, ahahaha. Thinking what should I do ahah think thoughts rushing through my head. Her door flew open I push her out, luckily she reacted fast enough and jumped. The vehicle still crashing into me. Tipped my car and landed so unlikely crushing my legs. As I am unconscious I am taken to the hospital. Being there for 2 weeks having two dreams about my uncle and hearing the word Faith. Have Faith Evan. You don't have to live like this. No don't listen to the dark side know who you are. Have Faith Evan. Me, ugh where am I.... Emma, your in the Hospital, uh car crash. Me, oh yeah. Mom and Doc walks in. Doc, well look here Mr. Morgan is awake. Mom starts loving on me, kisses and hugs. Doc and Me, Be careful. Doc, I have bad news, you are not going to be able to walk. I am very sorry. We all are silent until Mom and Emma say "are you ok" Me, yeah. And a week passes. Me and her play guessing games about 100 questions. A few days later At a restaurant outside benches. Me, hey you ok Emma. Emma, yeah. Me, you don't look ok. Emma, no I'm fine. Me, well your face and hands tell a different story. Including symptoms of feeling guilty. about the crash. No one died you shouldn't feel sorry for me it's ok Emma. Emma, how did you know. Me, I'm psychic (not). Emma, just being a smarty pants huh. Me, I guess haha. Emma, gonna go get some food and a drink. She hugs you, and you have a flash. Im hearing Ahh Emma! A few moments later. She's not back. Me, huh, long line I guess. Emma, ahh get of me creep. Me, huh. I go towards the voice. Emma, no ah. I trip, thud. Me, ahh. Emma pushed she screamed. All of a sudden my legs moved i had a burst of strength and energy. I got up, and ran. And I pushed him, gave him a right hook, and kicked him hard In the groin, and he painted. Emma, thank you um oh my god Evan your standing. Me, yes I am. Emma, hey if you want we can hang out at my place, you can spend the night, no one will be home until Monday, we got 2 days. Me sure. Me calling mom, fine if I stay over at Emma's place. Mom, sure yeah just be at school. We go to Emma's place. We play a couple of games and ask a few questions. Finally it's the end of the day and she asks Emma, um you can sleep in my room if you want . Me, um no I can slee... Before I can finish my sentence she kisses me and gets close. I push back. Me, I'm not ready for I relationship, I think of you as a best friend, a sister Emma. Emma, I want you near me, I want to be with you. Emma, could you sleep together. Me, umm. Emma, please. Me, ok I think I can do that. They go to bed and sleep.

Last edited: