Overview:
Text-based fantasy adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-01
Release Date: 2019-12-10
Developer: Alder - -
Version: 0.5.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -
Others:

Seiren - Thanks for the link.

Screenshot_2019-02-21 Fall of Eden(1).jpg Screenshot_2019-02-21 Fall of Eden(2).jpg Screenshot_2019-02-21 Fall of Eden(3).jpg Screenshot_2019-02-21 Fall of Eden.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes it has been I slumber for site some time :/.

Shame has it had some nice content already (correct multi layer world, quest tied to npc personality and beings etc).

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I remember when this first went up, it had a ton of potential but it had writer issues.

I was hoping they would get them sorted, this could have been great but it never seemed to go anywhere.

Haven't checked on it in a while, did they ever get back on track with it?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
From what I can gather this is practically abandoned.

He's not working on it actively and doesn't look like he has any intention of doing so.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
spoke to adler back in feb he said for is a side project witch foer will be put on permanent hiatus till adler rl is sorted ie work takes more priority in adler's life so can the mod please move this game to hiatus status till thirder notes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Wow, quite difficult to read there Wayne, so, no news for over six months and at the time Adler told that the game wont be updated until he's "sorted out". This, until further notice.
February > December, ahem.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
statement from addlers patreon

FoE 0.4.22
Aug 14 at 5:36pm
Hello all. I had some minor updates that have accumulated over time, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to address my patrons directly while I'm at it.
For years now, FoE has been both a hobby and a passion project for me, though in the later parts of its development, more and more it started to feel like work. This took its toll on me due to having a regular job at the same time (similar in kind if not in content).

Partly because of this, I've lost my drive for the project. The other reason for this would be biting off more than I could chew; even with a lot of support from other creators that have helped make FoE what it is today, FoE has become a massive beast that I don't really know where I would start picking it up again.

The project has been on Hiatus since 2016 (barring a few minor updates), and it's likely to continue that way for the forseable future. As for the money accumulated over the years from this Patreon, I've put it in investment separate from my personal economy for now. If I ever decide to pick up FoE again, it will be waiting.

That being said I'm not entirely retired from game development, though future forays into those depths will likely be a lot smaller in scope than what FoE is.

Regardless, thank you for your support up to this point.

The actual update:

Quality of service, fixing some typos and bugs reported and integrating some github contributions. Don't expect a significant content update. See changelog for full details. Note the version numbering changed from 04u to 0.4.22. This doesn't have any particular meaning, it's mostly because the build/packaging system complained.

Reactions: Astolph
Apr 17, 2018
statement from addlers patreon

FoE 0.4.22
Aug 14 at 5:36pm
Hello all. I had some minor updates that have accumulated over time, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to address my patrons directly while I'm at it.
For years now, FoE has been both a hobby and a passion project for me, though in the later parts of its development, more and more it started to feel like work. This took its toll on me due to having a regular job at the same time (similar in kind if not in content).

Partly because of this, I've lost my drive for the project. The other reason for this would be biting off more than I could chew; even with a lot of support from other creators that have helped make FoE what it is today, FoE has become a massive beast that I don't really know where I would start picking it up again.

The project has been on Hiatus since 2016 (barring a few minor updates), and it's likely to continue that way for the forseable future. As for the money accumulated over the years from this Patreon, I've put it in investment separate from my personal economy for now. If I ever decide to pick up FoE again, it will be waiting.

That being said I'm not entirely retired from game development, though future forays into those depths will likely be a lot smaller in scope than what FoE is.

Regardless, thank you for your support up to this point.

The actual update:

Quality of service, fixing some typos and bugs reported and integrating some github contributions. Don't expect a significant content update. See changelog for full details. Note the version numbering changed from 04u to 0.4.22. This doesn't have any particular meaning, it's mostly because the build/packaging system complained.

Well you shut me up real quick

Reactions: Astolph

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Not sure why 4.22 is being posted when 0.4.24 is the most recent.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
FoE 0.4.24 - bugfix
- -

Reactions: BicBuddha
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes