4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Forgiving people doesn't make them a pussy you confused child.

He discovered Max and Ruby's past AFTER he was good friends with Max already, and it's not like Lily is even remotely strong enough to take on either of the siblings, while they're in human form. He will always attempt to prevent a fight from breaking out because he doesn't want to become like the people who have wronged people in the past.

And as for "MC is such a pussy that he will even forgive Isaac" that would be his TWIN BROTHER you must not have siblings if you would never forgive family. One of 13s favourite sayings is - You don't turn your back on family.
Good friends, well talked to twice.

Meet a guy, talked about stuff, seemed great(didn't actually want too as he is a guy and all).
Turns out he murdered a kid and never faced consequences for it but he says he is really sorry about it.
This woman comes in screaming that he killed her child, so hysterical I really felt sorry for the guy, I mean he seemed nice. <- I replaced Father with kid here because lets face it, basically no one gives a shit about AVN fathers.

I mean how could Lily put him on the spot with his good friend Max, that bitch cray!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Forgiving people doesn't make them a pussy you confused child.

He discovered Max and Ruby's past AFTER he was good friends with Max already, and it's not like Lily is even remotely strong enough to take on either of the siblings, while they're in human form. He will always attempt to prevent a fight from breaking out because he doesn't want to become like the people who have wronged people in the past.

And as for "MC is such a pussy that he will even forgive Isaac" that would be his TWIN BROTHER you must not have siblings if you would never forgive family. One of 13s favourite sayings is - You don't turn your back on family.
So a criminal shouldn't be punished just because he is willing to change? Is that how law works?

I was very much looking forward for MC to take revenge for Lily and also killing Sinavera but everytime this story throws redemption arc in my face.

They have done wrong in the past. Why not instead of killing them forgive them and make them LIs? Sounds logical...right?

About Issac, he wronged his whole family. He is the biggest reason why Zenera has overtaken Elysium. He nearly killed his mother. If you still have it in you to forgive him then i don't know what's wrong.

And yes, he is a fucking pussy to forgive everyone who hurt him and his close ones. He even considered forgiving Zenera.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Sigh, guys... hear me out... just this once...

I get it... not many are a fan of the scar. Could it be healed? Of course it can, and he knows it. But you don't really see him complaining much about it as time goes by. He's more concerned about the girls than a cut on his face, making sure they're okay and happy.

As for some of the redemption arcs, the MC doesn't know what all Isaac has even done, blaming Zenera for everything that has happened, so of course he's stuggling to decide what her fate should be. He thought Sina might be able to help him... something on the lines of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." He got to learn more about her and such, same for Max and Ruby.

No need to call him a pussy if he's trying to do what he thinks is right, and what he's been raised to do. The world already suffered enough bloodshed as is. All he's trying to do is reduce any more. Just... patience... give it some time.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Sigh, guys... hear me out... just this once...
Angry Sun Hates Mario

Anger (Demonic + 1)
Calm (Angelic + 1)
Neutral (Good Luck)

I find it funny honestly hurt the pretty boy and you got people wanting to shank a bitch. Call a girl evil and others are like dude, let's not be hastey as she's still bangable.

Trying to be the man of reason
find their pills.png

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Angry Sun Hates Mario

Anger (Demonic + 1)
Calm (Angelic + 1)
Neutral (Good Luck)

I find it funny honestly hurt the pretty boy and you got people wanting to shank a bitch. Call a girl evil and others are like dude, let's not be hastey as she's still bangable.

Trying to be the man of reason
View attachment 1668413
LMAO, I've seen that one before. It really is difficult trying to be the man of reason, or middleman... sucks, lol.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
I got some wonderful news! As well as... some... terrible news...

As most of you guys were aware, my computer was down due to an unknown boot error, which locked the computer into boot mode. The Good News is that I was able to get it back and working order! I can now finally get back to working on Fall of the Angels.............. which... brings me to the terrible news... unfortunately, which most victories, comes sacrifice or loss... and sadly, we lost Sebastian... as well as all the other male characters... may they rest in peace. The girls are safe and sound... but I was not able to get the males back. So... I'm going to have to recreate them again. I will do my damnedest to make them look as accurate as possible to what they were before, but you might see some differences...

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I got some wonderful news! As well as... some... terrible news...

As most of you guys were aware, my computer was down due to an unknown boot error, which locked the computer into boot mode. The Good News is that I was able to get it back and working order! I can now finally get back to working on Fall of the Angels.............. which... brings me to the terrible news... unfortunately, which most victories, comes sacrifice or loss... and sadly, we lost Sebastian... as well as all the other male characters... may they rest in peace. The girls are safe and sound... but I was not able to get the males back. So... I'm going to have to recreate them again. I will do my damnedest to make them look as accurate as possible to what they were before, but you might see some differences...
Thats actually hilarious lmao
Dont stress too much tho, im sure its gonna be fine
If you can, make them even better than before xD

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man this game surprised me, i didn't expect much but I'm loving every minute of it. Is a typical story of angel, demons, betrayal and harem but is done in a very good way. Girls are lovely and you can relate to the protagonist and his struggle. So my congratulations to the dev, i hope you keep the good work.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
This game is pretty damn awesome. I just gotta say....Jyn and Sina need some love. I hope it's soon. I will be supporting 13th sin. I hope more people give this a chance, it's well deserved.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes