4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
well some Guy told me it was in june i guess he was wrong
I wouldn't put the blame on them, lol. It's been extremely hectic the last couple of months, and I wasn't helping the matter by putting out numerous dates of the release when they all failed in the end. BUT, I will say that it WILL release no later than the 15th. I'm hoping that this will be worth all the chaos though, lmao.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
I wouldn't put the blame on them, lol. It's been extremely hectic the last couple of months, and I wasn't helping the matter by putting out numerous dates of the release when they all failed in the end. BUT, I will say that it WILL release no later than the 15th. I'm hoping that this will be worth all the chaos though, lmao.
it surely will
in my opinion your game is one of the best in here so dont worry about anything just continue to do as you can

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Mmmm... that feature about hidden choices appearing and making it greyed out when not available. I like it, I've yet to play the update, and holy shit I replayed this game so many times already (which I believed, I managed to not miss anything) but it seems it's time for another re-run.

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
WT is in the game right now? I played for a long time and today I saw the update so I'm back :D

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Another great update
only to confirm that this game is one of the best in there
i would like to ask if a replay gallery will be added in the game in the future ?

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Another great update
only to confirm that this game is one of the best in there
i would like to ask if a replay gallery will be added in the game in the future ?
That is indeed happening for the next update. I'l be working on that, as well as continuing an attempt to make an official Android port. Ren'py keeps giving me issues with the latter.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Fall of the Angels [v0.3.3] [13th Sin Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 695 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You can change the opacity and font size in Android version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Wanted to say this after I got some sleep after waiting hours to upload the latest update today, lol...

Today marks an official one year since the game's initial release... one whole year....... man, how time flies. I honestly can't think of words to describe just how thankful I am for all of you giving me a chance with this game. When I first released the game, I was very anxious of how everything would turn out... is the story good enough? Are the characters likeable or relatable enough? Would they like this or that? To this day still, those questions continue to bother me; it's a constant battle for some sort of consistency.

As that year came and went... it continues to give me joy to see how far we've come... not I... we... as much as I wanted to make this game for all of you, I wouldn't have gotten this far without you all. I'm hoping to keep you guys entertained and enjoy the story for what is has become so far. Speaking of which... there's a few little goodies that a certain kitsune decided to take control of, lmao... be sure to be on the lookout for those...

Once again, I can't thank you all enough for everything that has came to be with the game. I'm by no means the best storyteller, nor developer... we all start somewhere, and I'm just beyond thrilled to have gotten a chance. All I ask from you all... is to keep being awesome, and not to just me, but to every other developer that is starting out or that's been here for a long while... tell me how you feel about everything so far though... leave a like on the game,... a review on F95, Itch, or other related sites (negative or positive)... support me on or ... spread the love from here on to your friends, family, and so on... that is if they are into these sort of things, lmao...

I want to be able to hear from you all and continue to improve as best I can, because nothing is ever truly perfect.

Your humble developer,
13th Sin Games

P.S.: There are two sets of wallpapers to chose from on Patreon or SubscribeStar (Filtered and Filter-Free). All of which is public! Here's a little taste of Filtered...

[1-Year Anniversary] Lucky Man (UHD).png

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes