3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks again, so now all I have to do to look at the files is open 7Zip with the game? Is that right?
Yep, just open the asar with it and extract the contents, then it'll be looking through a normal RPGM game.

Reactions: BigBeef

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
Yep, just open the asar with it and extract the contents, then it'll be looking through a normal RPGM game.
That's where I think I'm a little confused, how do you know if you have asar to open it? I can't remember if I kept it or not, it's not in my program list.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's where I think I'm a little confused, how do you know if you have asar to open it? I can't remember if I kept it or not, it's not in my program list.
Are you not just able to open the app.asar in \fall.out-0.3alpha-win32-x64\fall.out-0.3alpha-win32-x64\resources? If you've never opened it with 7-zip you should be able to right click > open with > Choose another app > and find 7-zip.

Alternatively if you cant get it to work I can just give you the extracted files to play around with.

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
Are you not just able to open the app.asar in \fall.out-0.3alpha-win32-x64\fall.out-0.3alpha-win32-x64\resources? If you've never opened it with 7-zip you should be able to right click > open with > Choose another app > and find 7-zip.

Alternatively if you cant get it to work I can just give you the extracted files to play around with.
I figured it out, thank you again man, problem was that I didn't know about the app.asar file being in the game folder. It truly sucks though that we waited a year and a quarter for such little content, I can't believe it. I guess I let my hype get the better of me again.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I figured it out, thank you again man, problem was that I didn't know about the app.asar file being in the game folder. It truly sucks though that we waited a year and a quarter for only a a tiny bit of content.
I actually believe them when they say "this release is more technical than story-oriented or content-oriented." Hopefully there will be a build soon that will fill in the void.

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
For some reason I actually believe them when they say "this release is more technical than story-oriented or content-oriented." Hopefully there will be a build soon that will fill in the void.
I hope so too, I was looking forward to this update for the past month. I was checking their Patreon almost every day lol.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I thought this game was dead.. I got 2 years older since the last update.. I think I'll reach 30 until we got something enough to enjoy..

Reactions: Brololol

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
ok so, I'm in vault 15, can't find any chip... at least is there anything I can do to see the new h-scenes? because seems that story-wise I'm done.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Wow, I remember this game, it's been a hot minute.
I really wish the dude had more support, the whole thing is actually really well done.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes