4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's odd I went charisma and I don't recall ever missing with the knife but then I only fought a few battles. Did you do the combat training?
Yeah, I did it, plust the contest thing getting the third place.
Tbh I used mostly the gun, but it failed every time, then I used the knife and the rat killed Nat.
So after that I just run through the cave, It's pretty much like Fallout 1 prologue, your MC is weak and can't do shit.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I never missed with knife and killed almost all rats in the cave and i went for charisma.

Looking forward to this game, if the 0.1 is this amazing, i can't wait to see more !!

KODOMAN

Jun 30, 2017
guys i'm stucked in the doctor's room part, what i have to do? i pressed the left and right button but nothing happened, she only screams more

(sorry about my bad english)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Aaand I'm stuck in the Warehouse.
Right after the Stockist supposedly gives you a Jumpsuit to wear. Except that I don't have one (not even in my inventory) and now I can't go anywhere. I can't leave via the back door "I can't go oput like this!" nor can head past the shelves "I can't go there like this!". Yep, I'm in stucksville.

EDIT: Actually, no I'm not. It's just unintuitive. Who'd GUESS that the first aid cabinet is where you go to get changed?
The guy who spanked me is standing dead in the hall. Did he have a heart attack or something? ;)
Also, the Overseer calls her Natalya at one point.

Damn, but that victory "All right!" voice is pissing me off.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok... i am on prison guard quest... i need to start an uproar in cinema but i dunno how... also how you time the vats attack in combat

Moisturehead

Jul 6, 2017
So far, seems alright. The combat could probably use a little bit of tweaking, but apart from that I don't have too many complaints about the game in its current state. Hopefully, the dev will see it through

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Stuck on Doctor examination part, tried moving it back and forth for a while didn't work. Any ideas?
You have to spam left and right key presses consecutively. And when I mean spam, I mean spam. The other scenes after don't seem to require as many presses, but the initial scene takes awhile to progress through. I dunno, maybe twenty-thirty give or take for left and another twenty-thirty or more for right in starting sequence.

Reactions: Cirro84 and ponyguy
Apr 7, 2017
Anyway, seems nice but isn't this game (considering the name) a lawsuit waiting for happening?
Isn't parody protected against copyright lawsuits?
Copyright yes (though still need to actually y'know, make the defense in court, which can be expensive) but not for trademarks. Same reason Injustice Unlimited got changed to Something Unlimited, you can get in trouble for giving the appearance of being an 'official' product.

Reactions: ponyguy

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Isn't parody protected against copyright lawsuits?
Well do to fair use any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work can be done without permission. However that doesn't mean you can't be taken to court. Its very possible you can be taken to court if the company whose content you parody decides they have a strong enough of a case and want to pursue a lawsuit. So in theory as long as you change things up enough you should be fine.......That being said calling the game fall: out probably isn't the best idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: WantonWhimsy

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
animated = 2 (intro dreaming and doc examination)
with cg only = 1 (stockroom fuck) and some bob & vegana flash
There are more:
-Fapper girl in the Library
-Spanking scene at the dorms
-Fapper girl at the dorms
-Lesbian scene in the shower
-One sprites fuck scene in a storeroom
-Several minor scenes showing boobs or pussy here and there

Reactions: ponyguy and Cirro84

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Battel system very hard done though.
Demo Alpha say all^^
It a Good game^^ has enough waits so wait .

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes