4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
The story does not advance at all ? It's been monthes i see this game being upgraded and i played it for the first time recently but it seems that there is almost nothing to do. I'm stuck at Vault 15 after i used two ropes and i can't seem to find any else to do.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, I'm loving this game. I don't think RPGMaker games are bad when done right, and this one is pretty good so far. I also love the original Fallout games and New Vegas, so this is even better. The art and animations are perfect to me, I love the voice sounds and music. Overall the game is pretty fun. I hope you get more customization for Nat in the future, since it's a fallout parody sort of. Not just armor, but her appearance as well.

Btw, is there a signature for this game? I looked for it but I couldn't find it.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2018
where do i find the water chip and how to get to khan base
Water chip is in Necropolis (based on story from Fallout 1), which is not in the game yet. Khan Base is pretty much empty now, wait for next update, which is expected to be out soon, but authors had last status update on 20. April :(

joshuka

Jun 27, 2018
Anybody got a .3 save right after the medical evaluation? Fps keeps plummeting and freezing up on me towards the end of the cutscene

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last undeleted post in the post apokaliptic waste land in their p***on :
Though, postmen do not visit us too often after the occasion, when one of them has been smoked dry by our tamed fire gecko, hah. -> they really cannot be bothered about players;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VOi.D and nekobasu

Names Names

Jun 24, 2018

Hello, folks.
Sorry to make you worry about our absence again, but we had a "hot summer", and it's not about the weather, it's about the heated situation. Things not related to this project required serious attention and we had to leave the development for a few weeks to settle all the problems. There was no time or effort even to see what is happening here on the page, read your comments, messages and emails.
Now we are back in the ranks and continue to work on the adventures of Natasha. However, such a long absence hasn't gone unnoticed, and to return to our previous performance condition, we need a few days. This means that there is a high probability that we will not have time to release the update before the end of July, so now we are switching the payment system to the "per creation" mode, until the update is released. This measure will allow us to be sure that your funds will not be wasted and will encourage us to work harder.
  • Next week, as soon as we get back to normal, there will be more news about the development progress, upcoming innovations and deadlines.
Thank you for staying with us. The number of patrons has become even more than it was, despite the long period of silence. This gives us additional strength in our work.
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Привет, ребята.
Извините, что снова заставили вас беспокоиться о нашем отсутствии, но у нас было "жаркое лето", и дело вовсе не в погоде, а в накалившейся обстановке. Дела не касающиеся этого проекта требовали серьезного внимания и нам пришлось оставить разработку на несколько недель чтобы уладить все проблемы. Не было ни сил ни времени даже посмотреть что происходит тут на странице, почитать ваши комментарии, сообщения и письма.
Теперь мы снова в строю и продолжаем работать над приключениями Наташи. Однако, такое длительное отсутствие не прошло бесследно, и чтобы вернуться на прежние показатели производительности нам понадобится несколько дней. Это значит, что велика вероятность того, что мы не успеем с обновлением до конца июля, и поэтому уже сейчас мы переключаем систему выплат в режим "за обновление", до тех пор пока новая версия не будет выпущена. Данная мера позволит нам быть уверенными что ваши средства не будут потрачены зря и подстегнет нас работать усерднее.
  • На следующей неделе, как только мы придем в норму, будет больше новостей о ходе разработки, предстоящих нововведениях и сроках.
Спасибо что продолжаете оставаться с нами. Количество патронов стало даже больше чем было, несмотря на продолжительный период затишья. Это придает нам дополнительных сил в работе.

Something new on patreon

VOi.D

Sep 5, 2018

Hello, folks.
Sorry to make you worry about our absence again, but we had a "hot summer", and it's not about the weather, it's about the heated situation. Things not related to this project required serious attention and we had to leave the development for a few weeks to settle all the problems. There was no time or effort even to see what is happening here on the page, read your comments, messages and emails.
Now we are back in the ranks and continue to work on the adventures of Natasha. However, such a long absence hasn't gone unnoticed, and to return to our previous performance condition, we need a few days. This means that there is a high probability that we will not have time to release the update before the end of July, so now we are switching the payment system to the "per creation" mode, until the update is released. This measure will allow us to be sure that your funds will not be wasted and will encourage us to work harder.
  • Next week, as soon as we get back to normal, there will be more news about the development progress, upcoming innovations and deadlines.
Thank you for staying with us. The number of patrons has become even more than it was, despite the long period of silence. This gives us additional strength in our work.
Привет, ребята.
Извините, что снова заставили вас беспокоиться о нашем отсутствии, но у нас было "жаркое лето", и дело вовсе не в погоде, а в накалившейся обстановке. Дела не касающиеся этого проекта требовали серьезного внимания и нам пришлось оставить разработку на несколько недель чтобы уладить все проблемы. Не было ни сил ни времени даже посмотреть что происходит тут на странице, почитать ваши комментарии, сообщения и письма.
Теперь мы снова в строю и продолжаем работать над приключениями Наташи. Однако, такое длительное отсутствие не прошло бесследно, и чтобы вернуться на прежние показатели производительности нам понадобится несколько дней. Это значит, что велика вероятность того, что мы не успеем с обновлением до конца июля, и поэтому уже сейчас мы переключаем систему выплат в режим "за обновление", до тех пор пока новая версия не будет выпущена. Данная мера позволит нам быть уверенными что ваши средства не будут потрачены зря и подстегнет нас работать усерднее.
  • На следующей неделе, как только мы придем в норму, будет больше новостей о ходе разработки, предстоящих нововведениях и сроках.
Спасибо что продолжаете оставаться с нами. Количество патронов стало даже больше чем было, несмотря на продолжительный период затишья. Это придает нам дополнительных сил в работе.

Something new on patreon
Here we go again...

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Did you expect smt else? This is why I don't support (almost) anyone on patreon. Especially if they code smt new on their own

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

Hello, folks.
Привет, ребята.

Something new on patreon
I'm pretty content so long as you don't abandon it.

Reactions: Nexymofo and boblet
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes