3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Who's the current English translator for this game? Cause it seems it could still use some revisions.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure they don't have a official translator. Its just a collaboration from fans I think.
I mean, it's clearly the result of that. I suppose if nobody's hiring, I'll just mozie my way on outta the thread...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mean, it's clearly the result of that. I suppose if nobody's hiring, I'll just mozie my way on outta the thread...
I mean you can always ask them. They aren't known for their communication, so they could be for all we know.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Is there anyway to disable the mysterious stranger, this shit claims the coyote event is 50% chance but i'm calling BS i have been dying consistently to them for the last 2 hours.

I know way to much dedication for a hgame but im stubborn.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Is there anyway to disable the mysterious stranger, this shit claims the coyote event is 50% chance but i'm calling BS i have been dying consistently to them for the last 2 hours.

I know way to much dedication for a hgame but im stubborn.
Nevermind i finally got it seems the trick is to posted here out of rage then it will work XD

No but seriously that was infuriating.

Mark11347

May 9, 2017
0.3 beta version available, I picked the stuff from the official Patreon.
Win x32: , Win x64: , Linux x64: , Mac OS x64: .
Walkthrough: , .

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Nevermind i finally got it seems the trick is to posted here out of rage then it will work XD

No but seriously that was infuriating.
If believe statistics, than scene is mostly triggered on pair coyotes (50/50 death or event), and stranger likely appears often after lose to single coyote... but this is purely statistically.
where are the save files located?
I didn't found them, but, fortunately, game sees old saves and makes it possible to load them, which means you can resave them over by their new version after this.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
I didn't found them, but, fortunately, game sees old saves and makes it possible to load them, which means you can resave them over by their new version after this.
man the game is good but makes me uneasy not knowing where they are like not knowing WTH is being put on my machine or the location. but thanks for looking if you do find them plz let me know :)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Saves are saved in c:/Users/userid/AppData/Roaming/fall.out-0.3beta, I should imagine. But on my machine all that's there is logs. Might be in fall.out_data?

Reactions: mariorossi69cm
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes