4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
L2_patr2 (1).png

Overview:
This game centers around the adventures of Nathasha in a world devastated by war, where she will face marvellous encounters, interesting stories, artful enemies, fearful dangers, loyal friends and... other different things.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-06
Game Updated: 2024-01-01
Developer: Dvoika Games -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.0 beta
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): - - - -
Win
(x32): - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.4.3): - - - -

Capturedgggfgffggfnb.png Capturedgdgdggddg.png Capturegdgggdgf.png Capturesadsdsdsd.png Capturerrrtt.png bO9GNmk.png LIEB7Px.png mUAhAxS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
female protagonist ehh... let me guess, it will be abused and violated by monsters, corrupted and blackmailed inevitably?
So far you have choices, lots of them. Yes or no, but still.
So I'd say it's going to be very optional and you will have to find the trouble first. Heroine is somewhat naive, but not stupid bimbo who jumps on every cock she sees.
Edit.
There is a corruption system, btw. Good and bad side. So you might end up being the one, who is the rapist.

ThisIsHereNow

Aug 28, 2017
It's a great looking game, love the original fallout style and how the game is laid out.
Only problem I'm having right now, is the second I left the vault the rat's are unstoppable. All attacks I do with either punch or kick do no damage or miss and the rats devour my health like cheese.
Am I suppose to avoid them? I thought a character with strength would be able to punch something.

Other than combat this game has major promise. I love the effort of the pixel art and the character pictures. Story is very fallout 1 minus the smut.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes