3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
aaaaaaand... the game is abandoned again. See you in 2 years... again
I'm not seeing anywhere that the game is abandoned by the dev. If you mean that you have abandoned the game, you don't need to tell us. We will know by the fact that you no longer post about in this thread.

Reactions: TgMaker

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
You don't have to worry about that. The development process goes according to a predetermined plan. It's just that now it is at the stage when it is necessary to implement a single system that will allow us to conveniently operate with hundreds of layers and create the images and animations we need from this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a lot of work, which in the end, most likely, none of you will notice, but it must be done. Also, it is difficult to make any news on this basis because it will be very boring for you. At the same time, it is a big headache for us, requiring considerable concentration, foresight and accuracy.

So now we try not to be distracted by extraneous things until we are done with all this. However, we try to promptly answer all the questions that people ask us in comments and messages, by email, as well as in discord.

In the future, I will also try to devote more time to this topic, but I do not promise that I will be able to read almost eight dozen previous pages. ;)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In the future, I will also try to devote more time to this topic, but I do not promise that I will be able to read almost eight dozen previous pages. ;)
You won't miss much.
Mostly, people just complain about the constant absence and that developers are only greedy for money.
Constructive criticism is more likely to be found on DC.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
You don't have to worry about that. The development process goes according to a predetermined plan. It's just that now it is at the stage when it is necessary to implement a single system that will allow us to conveniently operate with hundreds of layers and create the images and animations we need from this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a lot of work, which in the end, most likely, none of you will notice, but it must be done. Also, it is difficult to make any news on this basis because it will be very boring for you. At the same time, it is a big headache for us, requiring considerable concentration, foresight and accuracy.

So now we try not to be distracted by extraneous things until we are done with all this. However, we try to promptly answer all the questions that people ask us in comments and messages, by email, as well as in discord.

Who exactly is working on the game, though? I thought everything stalled out originally because you lost your main programmer.

1668919810949.png

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Constructive criticism is more likely to be found on DC.
DC? I am not sure that I understand correctly what should be hidden behind this abbreviation. :unsure:
Who exactly is working on the game, though?
At the moment, two people are working on the project again on a permanent basis - an artist and a programmer. There are also several people who have offered their help. They are mainly engaged in translation.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Jelloxo

Jun 27, 2019
Dvoika, why don't you make a discord server?
I don't use patreon and I want to follow the progress of this game, even donate once the current world problems (and mine) vanish.
It's hard to remember about such games even if they are such pearls if you're not part any kind of community (no, this website is not a good place in my opinion)
using discord for this type of content is pretty much common and would allow for all the fans to get together and appreciate your work :p
(I do hope you'll read this at some point)

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 2181229
dear developer, it would be good apart from the account you created here at f95zone, it would also be better if you created a discord channel so that we can see not only the development of the game but also to add more ideas and discuss different things, we fully respect the work and the work you do, but you also respect your customers who trust you and give you money for what you do, so it would be good if you did something better and issued a quick and immediate update about your 2 years of absence with appreciation
Dvoika, why don't you make a discord server?
I don't use patreon and I want to follow the progress of this game, even donate once the current world problems (and mine) vanish.
It's hard to remember about such games even if they are such pearls if you're not part any kind of community (no, this website is not a good place in my opinion)
using discord for this type of content is pretty much common and would allow for all the fans to get together and appreciate your work :p
(I do hope you'll read this at some point)
But we already have our own discord server! It was created almost three years ago.

Another thing is that access there can only be obtained with a tier 2 subscription. However, as far as I understand, it is enough to pay $5 only once to get unlimited access to the discord channel, because now there are about two hundred people there, and at the moment we don't have many patrons of the tier 2 and above.

I'm not calling for anything. If you want to communicate specifically with one of the developers, then there are many other free ways to do this, such as email, messages on the patreon website, forums like this, or chating directly in discord. We read all messages and try to respond as quickly as possible, although the main focus is still on email, patreon and discord.

However, after the new year, I will think about lowering the threshold to tier 1 and allowing more patrons to access the discord server. After all, initially all these restrictions were created because I was not sure that I could control such a crowd of people and all this would not turn into utter chaos. But it turned out that all our guys are very cultured and quite calm, sometimes even too much. :D
I won't do it now because there are many more important tasks at the moment that require my attention.

Reactions: Ienjoysit123

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
good evening developer, with all the respect we all have for you, it's a shame after you've been gone for so long to say you have discord and actually paid for it, normally you should have had it as a gift for the two years of your absence, you've been making money from it for so long patreon and without actually doing anything and you want us to pay you the discord so we can enter, in my opinion and my knowledge it would be good to do it for free and believe me if you do this you will have more profit all the time with appreciation and love I'm just saying, think a little as a human and not as a developer Dvoika
I take it you still don't know how Patreon works? They turned off payment when updates stopped coming out, all the subscribers they had left did not pay anything (I already wrote this to you). Considering that you don’t know about discord and you weren’t a subscriber, it’s not clear what kind of respect you are talking about here on a pirate site. This implies that the developer does not owe or owe you anything.
P.s. Dvoika do not listen to him, he does not understand where he is and what he writes.

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
usually, my dear friend, I know that the payments didn't stop because Patreons was enough and they slowly disappeared over time, maybe you are right, I don't know much, I just knew that the payments were made normally, I didn't know that they stopped, thank you for the correction and I'm sorry I always speak honestly without offending anyone simak42

Jelloxo

Jun 27, 2019
another developer with a wall around him. Don't get me wrong I would like to support but being a neighboor to warzone isn't really helping with that... It's weird for me to lock the discord behind a patreon most importabtly because it's a chance to form a community to interact with. There are plenty other places where you can check how it works actually, Incontinent cell hideaout, cursed atelier, venture seas or the recent succum brewery. You just keep patreon content to patreon channels and everyone else in public area. If you worry about troublemakers then you can always assign moderators - some game fanatics that want to keep the place clean off rule breakers. Now why? Because barely anyone will bother writing an email or search you on patreon, that also means that any bug reports, ask for help or issue solving will be dead or limited to those willing to bother/ patreons on discord (note that you have public version also some people won't bother integrating patreon with discord, I know that by experience and by experience I also know that these bots can break which means you have to re-integrate the two platforms)
I just find it... counterproductive as it's much easier to consider a project dead than check if it's alive and subscribe to it.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Dvoika

Especially as the thread here is still linked to:

[RPGM] [Abandoned] Fall:Out [v0.3.6] [Dvoika Games]

is described.
If there is honest interest in the continuation of the game, perhaps one should take care that it is no longer marked as abandoned.

By the way, I was an active supporter and currently have no access to Discord.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Regular updates and a discord? Ok, ok, color me surprised, I think its worth having a little hope now. Although I still wouldnt go off an patron big bucks yet.

Reactions: srpenty
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes