3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The menu is partially still defective .

1691164681764.png
make black screen of the game.
The handbook work not game is broken in this part and work not.

and more bugs
talk naked to often game crash
"auxAttributes": {
"amdSwitchable": false,
"canSupportThreadedTextureMailbox": false,
"displayType": "ANGLE_D3D11",
"dx12FeatureLevel": "D3D 12.2",
"glExtensions": "GL_AMD_performance_monitor GL_ANGLE_base_vertex_base_instance GL_ANGLE_base_vertex_base_instance_shader_builtin GL_ANGLE_client_arrays GL_ANGLE_depth_texture GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample GL_ANGLE_get_serialized_context_string GL_ANGLE_get_tex_level_parameter GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays GL_ANGLE_lossy_etc_decode GL_ANGLE_memory_size GL_ANGLE_multi_draw GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order GL_ANGLE_program_cache_control GL_ANGLE_provoking_vertex GL_ANGLE_request_extension GL_ANGLE_robust_client_memory GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_ANGLE_texture_usage GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source GL_APPLE_clip_distance GL_CHROMIUM_bind_generates_resource GL_CHROMIUM_bind_uniform_location GL_CHROMIUM_color_buffer_float_rgb GL_CHROMIUM_color_buffer_float_rgba GL_CHROMIUM_copy_compressed_texture GL_CHROMIUM_copy_texture GL_CHROMIUM_lose_context GL_CHROMIUM_sync_query GL_EXT_EGL_image_external_wrap_modes GL_EXT_base_instance GL_EXT_blend_func_extended GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_clip_control GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float GL_EXT_debug_label GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_EXT_depth_clamp GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer GL_EXT_disjoint_timer_query GL_EXT_draw_buffers GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_EXT_float_blend GL_EXT_frag_depth GL_EXT_instanced_arrays GL_EXT_map_buffer_range GL_EXT_multi_draw_indirect GL_EXT_multisampled_render_to_texture GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_sRGB GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp GL_EXT_texture_compression_bptc GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc_srgb GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_EXT_texture_norm16 GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV GL_EXT_unpack_subimage GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile GL_NV_EGL_stream_consumer_external GL_NV_fence GL_NV_framebuffer_blit GL_NV_pack_subimage GL_NV_pixel_buffer_object GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_compressed_EAC_R11_signed_texture GL_OES_compressed_EAC_R11_unsigned_texture GL_OES_compressed_EAC_RG11_signed_texture GL_OES_compressed_EAC_RG11_unsigned_texture GL_OES_compressed_ETC2_RGB8_texture GL_OES_compressed_ETC2_RGBA8_texture GL_OES_compressed_ETC2_punchthroughA_RGBA8_texture GL_OES_compressed_ETC2_punchthroughA_sRGB8_alpha_texture GL_OES_compressed_ETC2_sRGB8_alpha8_texture GL_OES_compressed_ETC2_sRGB8_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_depth32 GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_surfaceless_context GL_OES_texture_border_clamp GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_float_linear GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_WEBGL_video_texture ",

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
OMG 5 years has pass i saw this game come back lol wait is he patreon still make 1k dollar of 5 years long ???? because i never go to his patreon too verylong time

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
i used to be able to play the game but now it crashes a lot and i can't play it with the new changes they have made is there any way i can play without crashing help

• Sad
Reactions: Divine Comedy

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
ERROR discard virtual memory kernel32.dll
While using fall.out.exe and launcher.exe I am getting the error:
The procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library \fallout-0-4-2\data\fall.out.exe

Reactions: Genjurooo

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
Ok, so I saw the update like a month ago and thought "Yeah, dude came back, fixed couple of bugs and 100% will disappear forever now. What a shame, that was a good game".

So now you're telling me that it's for real?

Su Lithia

Jun 14, 2023
This game was originally posted years ago with multiple delays and abandoned statuses. The early builds showed a lot of promise, even with the clunky mechanics, but nevertheless I would hold off on this until a few future builds just due to the past experiences with it.

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
didn't complete any fallout games tiil now but i'm sure will complete this game when it gets completed.
Play the first two OG Fallouts; You can get them dirt cheap off of GoG, once you got the installer its yours forever. On top of that Fallout 1 has the Fixit patch which allows a pure vanilla but work on modern hardware kind of thing you can get a few other options. As for Fallout 2 you have two options a pure vanilla bug patch + modern hardware patch or the Restoration patch. The older Fallout games can take a bit of getting used to but are really fun. It isn't modern Fallout however expect to get your head kicked in no matter what your gear is, how good at the game you are OR your level. Critical hits are fucking brutal, as are the OG fallouts just go in remembering that (Also in Fallout 2 just rush passed the temple it got added last minute and it sucks.)

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes