3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
Then theres some prerequisite, like you need lower stats or some other quest first. Try to do other stuff first and pick the pervert options.
afaik I did everything except for the jail scene!

I got all the ropes, the other jumpsuit & saw all the dream scenes ( unless there's more than 2?)

I've been at the gym & also the warehouse to find ''papers'' for this guy.. Yeah idk what's left to do, does it matter that my character is on charisma?

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
What can I get more rope to get access to vault15's lower level?
the first rope is in the town between vaults in the house above the farm, the second is in vault 15 somewhere, i dont remember where exactly but i think it was in one of the lockers

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Ugh!... and just when I was getting really excited for it, the new update gets delayed because of a cold. Typical :( When developers get sick like this it's always so coincidental I never know if it's true or not :3 Hopefully it's not a big delay and it comes out this week sometime.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
walkthrough
Find the Water Chip

With Vault 13 in danger of running out of water, the Vault Dweller has 150 days to find a replacement water chip. After exiting the rat-infested cave entrance of Vault 13, the Vault Dweller is free to explore the wastes of New California. The only known destination is Vault 15, due east of 13. Along the way, they will encounter the town of Shady Sands, which contains a rope needed soon and the location of the hub needed for later. Getting to Vault 15's command center requires getting past even more rats, now accompanied by pig rats and mole rats, as well as using ropes to get down to the second then third level. Upon getting to the bottom, they will discover the room is totally destroyed, but will gain 500 XP.

from fallout wikia

You're welcome.

no one here

May 15, 2017
Find the Water Chip

With Vault 13 in danger of running out of water, the Vault Dweller has 150 days to find a replacement water chip. After exiting the rat-infested cave entrance of Vault 13, the Vault Dweller is free to explore the wastes of New California. The only known destination is Vault 15, due east of 13. Along the way, they will encounter the town of Shady Sands, which contains a rope needed soon and the location of the hub needed for later. Getting to Vault 15's command center requires getting past even more rats, now accompanied by pig rats and mole rats, as well as using ropes to get down to the second then third level. Upon getting to the bottom, they will discover the room is totally destroyed, but will gain 500 XP.

from fallout wikia

You're welcome.
i was kinda hoping for more details on the scenes and how to trigger them

Hawkinz

May 17, 2017
i have problem..

TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of null
at new mapScriptVault15Enter (mapscripts.js:1934)
at Scene_Map.createScript (mods.js:9525)
at Scene_Map.createDisplayObjects (mods.js:9514)
at Scene_Map.onMapLoaded (rpg_scenes.js:571)
at Scene_Map.onMapLoaded (mods.js:9919)
at Scene_Map.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:561)
at Scene_Map.isReady (mods.js:9704)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2018)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (mods.js:12913)
at Function.SceneManager.update (mods.js:12892)
SceneManager.catchException @ mods.js:12839
mods.js:12839 TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of null
at new mapScriptVault15Enter (mapscripts.js:1934)
at Scene_Map.createScript (mods.js:9525)
at Scene_Map.createDisplayObjects (mods.js:9514)
at Scene_Map.onMapLoaded (rpg_scenes.js:571)
at Scene_Map.onMapLoaded (mods.js:9919)
at Scene_Map.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:561)
at Scene_Map.isReady (mods.js:9704)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2018)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (mods.js:12913)
at Function.SceneManager.update (mods.js:12892)
SceneManager.catchException @ mods.js:12839
please help me...

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Where the hell is that second rope?!
You'll find it in one of the lockers of the living quarters in vault 15 (there are some on south and on west, check them all).
when you'll reach the command center with the 2nd rope, you'll find the black jumpsuit, the only other armor for now. There are nothing more down there, the main quest end here.

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Is the storekeeper section to get a new suit still broken? Very first time I tried it it worked fine, but every time after that I never get the new suit and cant leave.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Is the storekeeper section to get a new suit still broken? Very first time I tried it it worked fine, but every time after that I never get the new suit and cant leave.
It works well for me, we receive exactly the same outfit but the scene is very nice. It's more the gym section that is still a little buggy for the moment.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes