3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm more interested in the scenes and exploration than anything else personally. Maybe they'll release the next update on the anniversary of their latest one - 31st of December :p
I actually kinda wouldn't mind if they'd came out and said they will just release a version every year. Instead of waiting like 1, 3, 6 and 10 months expecting something it'd be nice to know we should get it at the end of the year.
Or maybe every 6 months, whatever works.

Lets be real, most games kinda do this anyway, there's barely ever substantial content on a monthly basis unless it's something that's really simple, like how Good Girl Gone Bad is just a visual novel so the dev doesn't need to code in any fancy stuff just art and story really.
This seems like a big project so I wouldn't expect it to be done until like 2020 or perhaps late 2019. If development continues steadily that is.

Reactions: TheDevian

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
I actually kinda wouldn't mind if they'd came out and said they will just release a version every year. Instead of waiting like 1, 3, 6 and 10 months expecting something it'd be nice to know we should get it at the end of the year.
Or maybe every 6 months, whatever works.

Lets be real, most games kinda do this anyway, there's barely ever substantial content on a monthly basis unless it's something that's really simple, like how Good Girl Gone Bad is just a visual novel so the dev doesn't need to code in any fancy stuff just art and story really.
This seems like a big project so I wouldn't expect it to be done until like 2020 or perhaps late 2019. If development continues steadily that is.
As long as they keep updating the patreon every now and then i guess i could wait 6 months for a new demo.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
So, after getting down the second rope I don't know what to do.
There's nothing there.
And also, is it possible to invite that Ian guy?
I don't have the caps, and don't see any quests to help others.
A walkthrough would be appreciated, ngl.
Can't read the russian one, obviously.

Nov 30, 2017
So, after getting down the second rope I don't know what to do.
There's nothing there.
And also, is it possible to invite that Ian guy?
I don't have the caps, and don't see any quests to help others.
A walkthrough would be appreciated, ngl.
Can't read the russian one, obviously.
That's basically it for this version, haven't played it in a while but I've played the game that it's based on a million times (the original Fallout) and the only thing you do in Vault 15 is realize that it's broken and that the computer doesn't have a working water chip

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
That's basically it for this version, haven't played it in a while but I've played the game that it's based on a million times (the original Fallout) and the only thing you do in Vault 15 is realize that it's broken and that the computer doesn't have a working water chip
Ah, I see.
Thanks.
Can't wait for the update, it's a pretty damn cool game.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Gah...I want my quality fem MC peril so bad!

But I can understand how delays can occur given the high standards they have on this one. I'm certain it will be worth the wait. Good luck to them.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes