3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
So the game ends when you reach the red portal thing on the bed?None of the events in the Journal like "Prison etc" are in yet right?

Edit: Didn't see the walkthrough post.
New question : how do you get to the coyote cave?

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
I've actually started playing Fallout 2 this week,played the first one a little a few years back,but I find the second to be better.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
So the game ends when you reach the red portal thing on the bed?None of the events in the Journal like "Prison etc" are in yet right?

Lose to coyotes in battle. Chance over 30-40%.

Reactions: Boombaru23

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017

You have to be defeated by multiple coyotes

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
The following is the update in english:

Hello friends!
As we promised, we burst into the last day of the passing year. Tradition is observed.
It's been a strange year, full of strange events, but ultimately, everything that happened during this time has helped us to become better, to develop our skills, and all this we will apply to the full in creating new content for our game next year.
We sincerely hope that 2019 was generally positive for you, and the coming 2020 will maintain and increase this trend!
The release of version 0.3 Delta was very difficult for us, and as a result, due to all the problems we were able to do not everything that was originally planned for this release. The main focus here is on complex animations and creating events of different nature with them. It turned out to be a difficult but interesting process, turning the basic image into a smooth animation with numerous movements flowing from one stage to another. The freedom that this method gives, compared to the usual frame animation, is simply amazing. And while we're still in the process of learning, and you can probably easily determine the sequence in which the animations were created for this release by their quality, it's great to see a character in the game come to life so much.
We have already accumulated a lot of graphic materials, which before it was difficult to fully implement, because static images are boring and to do a few dozen options and all this to operate - quite expensive. But now we can transform all this as it was originally conceived in our minds. Hands are literally itching to animate everything that comes across the eyes.
We hope that you will like what we did, because for us it is really qualitative development of the game and we are interested in moving in this direction.
This time there will be no full log of changes. We improved something, fixed something, broke something, and then fixed it again. Perhaps, in this list for you there will be nothing especially interesting, except that the journal now displays a more complete list of events.
In the new year, we are going to finally normalize the issue of updates, which we have long planned, and please you with new small releases every month or two.
We don't say goodbye to you for long. Most likely, even this week we will have something to discuss and show about the further development of the game. So stay with us, we still have a lot of interesting things in our plans!
Happy New Year to you!

D

Deleted member 1619352

i really want to like these guys because it has a LOT of promise, not that excited for a 0.3 delta though after like 6+ months.... did they update all previous sex scenes with (better) animations or what? i'm not even gonna try it, but if that or something like that happened and they actually do what they claim (for once) then YES, but i mean if in 6 months they're not even at junktown (which judging by their pace they won't be) then... i'll check back in 2025 or so and hopefully they've almost implemented half of the hub

ComradeBritish

Jun 9, 2017
i really want to like these guys because it has a LOT of promise, not that excited for a 0.3 delta though after like 6+ months.... did they update all previous sex scenes with (better) animations or what? i'm not even gonna try it, but if that or something like that happened and they actually do what they claim (for once) then YES, but i mean if in 6 months they're not even at junktown (which judging by their pace they won't be) then... i'll check back in 2025 or so and hopefully they've almost implemented half of the hub
Seems as though they started out strong, realised their logistics for what they wanted to put out was lacking, and have had to shore that up. HOPEFULLY this is the start of the straightaway for them on development.

drebin

May 1, 2017
does anyone know how to get a dog rescue scene?
Talk to the little girl in shady sands. She is mostly between the large blue water tank and the tree to the left. Then go outside the gates and turn right until you reach a small island. The dog is on the island next to a radscorpion.

To get the second scene you need to talk to the dog at night in town with 70 lust or with the drunk debuff.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes