3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
There is a Banding Standing DP in Gamme Version? Huh. Guess i will have to play again, thought i saw all the scenes.

Jul 29, 2018
Hang on a sec... Delta came out almost a month and half ago. I thought they were talking about new version already. Nevermind me. Yes, it came in Delta.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Silly me was on Gamma Version still. The added Scenes are decent, overall i think this game has a lot of potential. Especially the combat is pretty fun, although it by no means is something we haven't seen before.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It is the only reason why i dont want to support this assholes.
At this point, stop suppoting them would be the right choice. There was a limit at how much patient you can have before you can't be anymore, many game developer with good game who was under support deserve those money and loyal patreons than them

Reactions: Tirael

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
At this point, stop suppoting them would be the right choice. There was a limit at how much patient you can have before you can't be anymore, many game developer with good game who was under support deserve those money and loyal patreons than them
The thing is I've seen developers with less than 500$ a month that make content faster than these guys
and they're making 1500$ :/

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The thing is I've seen developers with less than 500$ a month that make content faster than these guys
and they're making 1500$ :/
That's what I mean, so many developer updates monthy if not even weekly but never getting the support they need. 3 years and still only 0.3, with some minor fixing and content here and there... And still have 400 patreons and nearly 1500USD/month, seriously what the f?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
this game is very good,so pity to see it's developping so slow,almost look like abandoned
They milking their own patreons for money, that's why the game are slow to updates. I actually very interest in this game since Feb 2018 and want to support it, but after seeing how often they are off radar without a word I gave up

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
They milking their own patreons for money, that's why the game are slow to updates. I actually very interest in this game since Feb 2018 and want to support it, but after seeing how often they are off radar without a word I gave up
they change their plan to charge per update,not like many milker who charge per month,so,they are better than those

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Looks like the new updates will came out this weekend, or at least at the end of this month. On the new patreon post the developer said that one of his guy decide to off radar without answer (again) make the delays longer than expected

A few days of delay turned into several weeks. And while HoneyBadger was working on new mechanics, finishing the translation of the encyclopedia, and doing other useful things, HandlessGhoul just disappeared. He went into the wasteland without saying or explaining anything, and until that moment there had been no word from him. This has happened before. Maybe this exposure to radiation damaged his brain, maybe there are some personal motives behind it, or maybe this is a way of bringing the head in order, who knows. It doesn't matter. Whatever it is, it can't be an excuse, because this bastard blew up all our deadlines! Would like to believe that at least now his head is relatively normal, but it is doubtful that such a state is generally applicable to this ghoul.

Well, let's leave this lyric to the poets. It's time to deal with the pressing issues.

When the hell are these "few days" of delays going to end? Thanks to the work of HoneyBadger, the entire technical part and translation of the text has actually been completed. So we just need to integrate what HandlessGhoul was supposed to do into the update, and we can release it. Take the end of this week as an extreme point.

Will there be additional content due to such a long delay? Unfortunately, no. We will introduce a crafting system, damage to clothing, a complete guide to the game, a masturbation system with several options, a couple of new animations, improvements to the balance of the game as a whole, and other fixes, the full list of which you can see directly in the game itself.

There are no apologies in this text, because instead of words, the best apology from our side will be a quick release of a new update. That's what we're focusing on right now. 0.3 Epsilon will still be our fastest update with new content, and we are committed to at least not lowering this bar.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Looks like the new updates will came out this weekend, or at least at the end of this month. On the new patreon post the developer said that one of his guy decide to off radar without answer (again) make the delays longer than expected

A few days of delay turned into several weeks. And while HoneyBadger was working on new mechanics, finishing the translation of the encyclopedia, and doing other useful things, HandlessGhoul just disappeared. He went into the wasteland without saying or explaining anything, and until that moment there had been no word from him. This has happened before. Maybe this exposure to radiation damaged his brain, maybe there are some personal motives behind it, or maybe this is a way of bringing the head in order, who knows. It doesn't matter. Whatever it is, it can't be an excuse, because this bastard blew up all our deadlines! Would like to believe that at least now his head is relatively normal, but it is doubtful that such a state is generally applicable to this ghoul.

Well, let's leave this lyric to the poets. It's time to deal with the pressing issues.

When the hell are these "few days" of delays going to end? Thanks to the work of HoneyBadger, the entire technical part and translation of the text has actually been completed. So we just need to integrate what HandlessGhoul was supposed to do into the update, and we can release it. Take the end of this week as an extreme point.

Will there be additional content due to such a long delay? Unfortunately, no. We will introduce a crafting system, damage to clothing, a complete guide to the game, a masturbation system with several options, a couple of new animations, improvements to the balance of the game as a whole, and other fixes, the full list of which you can see directly in the game itself.

There are no apologies in this text, because instead of words, the best apology from our side will be a quick release of a new update. That's what we're focusing on right now. 0.3 Epsilon will still be our fastest update with new content, and we are committed to at least not lowering this bar.
You know what i have just read?
"Bla-bla-bla, bla-bla, bla-bla" or another words, bullshit. They do this every time. Every time they disappear right before new update, and after long absence return with stupid explanations.
Bastards:cautious:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You know what i have just read?
"Bla-bla-bla, bla-bla, bla-bla" or another words, bullshit. They do this every time. Every time they disappear right before new update, and after long absence return with stupid explanations.
Bastards:cautious:
Yup! More like they slack off and lazy in making game, so give out every excuses and laming each other to make it light. Even this updates STILL ONLY 0.3E, not even 0.4
Oh well, let see how this new updates content and balancing battle system turn out this time. I will support (again) if it worth it, if not then I moved on to other developers and just eat free

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes