3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

ohplsno

Mar 18, 2019
how do i get dog gratitude scene?
You have to help the girl in shady sands with saving her dog, the dog is in the top left corner of the shady sands map behind the wall. After that at night you can meet the dog in front of the girl's house and if you have lust over 70 or if you're drunk you can get the gratitude scene

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So, does all the new content and updates worth playing? I read all the comments and see that it was a mixed feeling of both good and bad about combat and mapping systems, do we have more new locations and advancing the storyline further in this one?

Reactions: Pogo123

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
So, does all the new content and updates worth playing? I read all the comments and see that it was a mixed feeling of both good and bad about combat and mapping systems, do we have more new locations and advancing the storyline further in this one?
Depends on what the last version was you played. If you played 0.3.5 then there is nothing new. 0.3.6 is just a bugfixing update.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dev or someone else should add more details about the updates what was added etc (except maybe bugfixing)
It seems there is still only dog and plant sex which is personally for me boring. And it would suck even more cause I love the MC and the artstyle and parody idea

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
i'm so lost, what is the point of vault 15? get the ropes to go down to the command level, battle through rats and mole rats just for a few stimpaks and chlorine. whats the point? i'm lost, i thought there was supposed to be some water chip thing at vault 15? i combed the whole place and count find it at all.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
i'm so lost, what is the point of vault 15? get the ropes to go down to the command level, battle through rats and mole rats just for a few stimpaks and chlorine. whats the point? i'm lost, i thought there was supposed to be some water chip thing at vault 15? i combed the whole place and count find it at all.
Yeah pretty sure their isn't a point to it right now. That is as far as you can go on that quest so far as i can tell.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
The Combatsystem is absoluty Bullshit.
Why?
it is purely random so i can lose my munintion and health points because of bad luck. And there's out of fights no possibility to grin my skills.

can i rest to restocking my full health?

Reactions: Pogo123

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
The Combatsystem is absoluty Bullshit.
Why?
it is purely random so i can lose my munintion and health points because of bad luck. And there's out of fights no possibility to grin my skills.

can i rest to restocking my full health?
All the content and options from the old game is not here yet. This is a test build till they are ready to put the old game onto the new platform. Which by the way is still being worked on.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
All the content and options from the old game is not here yet. This is a test build till they are ready to put the old game onto the new platform. Which by the way is still being worked on.
So first avoid fights and just follow the story?

But some fights also bring sex scenes, for example, the plants in Shady Sands.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Some advices for early game which actually worked for me; who knows, maybe it would help someone else, too:

• It actually becomes playable after couple of level-ups (you receive lots of early exp from side-quests, and each level-up increases your default hit chance, which is cumulative with gear's one) and when you obtain the crowbar (currently one of the best melee weapons, both in hit-chance and damage, plus it has decent stun chance). I never used starting pistol, because it's utterly horrible.
  • Money for gear can be save-scummed from traveling merchant in "Blackjack" (won? quit his game, save and try again; lost? quit his game, load and try again), so you quickly accumulate tons of medi-packs (or whatever they're called), more adequate weapons, etc.
  • You can be healed at Shelter for free (considering you already finished "examination" event which provides exp anyway), and in Shady Sands for caps (you can cheat some from one local dude the same way as with merchant). Sleeping does recover some health, but too slowly to be reliable.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes