3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Thats a part from the last patreon post. Give them a chance and a donate, they have a hard time.

This unscheduled quarantine break took a hell of a long time.
Hi guys, HandlessGhoul is back with you. I confess that when I returned I expected to see a barren wasteland with a couple of tumbleweeds, but you are still here, almost in full numbers.
I will not delay the introduction. If someone wants to learn about things that are not directly related to the game, it can be done in discord. For those who were worried about the coder, my last entry there was just about the fact that a person in the place of the HoneyBadger was found and carefully delves into the essence of the work. It's all right now.

The system with locks and lockpicking is already complete. Now the game will have various locked objects, for opening which, in addition to content, you can get experience. The process is implemented through a small mini-game, with difficulty gradation, its own additional items and simple binding to the character's level system.

The system of undressing is also implemented. Now, being quite lustful, Natasha will be able to undress freely, which will cause different reactions in the NPCs, which can lead to different kinds of consequences.
Updated the game menu. All important functions are grouped and displayed on the main screen for quick and easy access to them.

The reputation system of various factions is being debugged. If Natasha behaves incorrectly and violates the order, then her reputation will decrease, and vice versa, providing assistance will increase the level of trust in this settlement. While there are no special events for these conditions, specific penalties and bonuses will be provided accordingly.

The new version of the armor is a robe. It will not even be quite armor, but rather unusual clothing with special effects in combat. I'll tell you more about this in discord.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thats a part from the last patreon post. Give them a chance and a donate, they have a hard time.

This unscheduled quarantine break took a hell of a long time.
Hi guys, HandlessGhoul is back with you. I confess that when I returned I expected to see a barren wasteland with a couple of tumbleweeds, but you are still here, almost in full numbers.
I will not delay the introduction. If someone wants to learn about things that are not directly related to the game, it can be done in discord. For those who were worried about the coder, my last entry there was just about the fact that a person in the place of the HoneyBadger was found and carefully delves into the essence of the work. It's all right now.

The system with locks and lockpicking is already complete. Now the game will have various locked objects, for opening which, in addition to content, you can get experience. The process is implemented through a small mini-game, with difficulty gradation, its own additional items and simple binding to the character's level system.

The system of undressing is also implemented. Now, being quite lustful, Natasha will be able to undress freely, which will cause different reactions in the NPCs, which can lead to different kinds of consequences.
Updated the game menu. All important functions are grouped and displayed on the main screen for quick and easy access to them.

The reputation system of various factions is being debugged. If Natasha behaves incorrectly and violates the order, then her reputation will decrease, and vice versa, providing assistance will increase the level of trust in this settlement. While there are no special events for these conditions, specific penalties and bonuses will be provided accordingly.

The new version of the armor is a robe. It will not even be quite armor, but rather unusual clothing with special effects in combat. I'll tell you more about this in discord.
Nice update/feedback. Already know they had problems with a coder.
the changes sound interesting but I personally hope we can get away from ordinary bestiality and see other characters and creatures like ghouls, mutants, citizens etc having sex with her.

didn’t know they have a discord lol

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
how is the 'state of the game' x development cycle so far? is there a planned release date? would it be avaliable in steam?

J103

Sep 22, 2016
They seem to be about a year apart, and I don't have the first clue about steam.
I have serious doubts about this game reaching Steam considering the way Bethesda deals with copyright. Sure, it's a parody and that much is obvious for anyone with a brain and there shouldn't be a problem but anyone old enough to remember the shitstorm they caused because a game was called "Scrolls" and according to them that somehow was infringing their copyright will understand that this game with this name is doomed the instant they notice its existence. They might even go after it even if they change the name because of how certain things look, or characters and location names. I want this game to succeed and I even hope to see it on Steam someday but it needs to do some big changes for that to happen.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have serious doubts about this game reaching Steam considering the way Bethesda deals with copyright. Sure, it's a parody and that much is obvious for anyone with a brain and there shouldn't be a problem but anyone old enough to remember the shitstorm they caused because a game was called "Scrolls" and according to them that somehow was infringing their copyright will understand that this game with this name is doomed the instant they notice its existence. They might even go after it even if they change the name because of how certain things look, or characters and location names. I want this game to succeed and I even hope to see it on Steam someday but it needs to do some big changes for that to happen.
I'd rather see it on GOG anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jcloud212

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
try to level up with some rat kills and get some money with the cardgame from the vendor in the desert. they still balancing. :)

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
try to level up with some rat kills and get some money with the cardgame from the vendor in the desert. they still balancing. :)
Just saw there's some walkthrough integrated in the game. I'll do that as well, didn't know yet I can go back full health easily at Vault and farm money with merchant. Thanks mate.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Where is dogmeat in this game i. I went 1 east and 9 south of vault 13 and did not find the city he should be in. am i missing something?

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes