3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The red flag was actually already show since april 2020 when 1 of their main coder quit the project and since then the entire game completely gone quiet and the last post was around september
Even before the guy quit the entire project was already stall with false promises, so I must say I'm impressed with 335 supporters still stay with them (or maybe half was just bots). Either way it didn't have a very good fate at all, so move on with more fun and much better games to play with

Dec 11, 2019
For those interested in editing the save file to unlock events, though there are save files already posted in this thread though I didn't see anything specifically telling how to unlock memories in the journal. In the JSON there is a section labeled "progress" that you need to add the "eventname": true though the problem is they aren't named the same as they are in game. Order shouldn't matter I don't think, here's a list of most of them other than two?. I don't know their names
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1611547079361.png There are still some events that missing. What do?

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Shame this got abandoned. Really would've liked to see this one to be completed.

Anyway for people still playing this and looking for cheats. It is mentioned in the game handbook under the cheat codes.
For cheat, press F12 then go to console and type $cheat.<cheats>.
For example "$cheat.getExp(200)" or "$cheat.gainLust(100)".
And you can open all the items in memories using "$cheat.openMemories()".

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes