3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
ma~n every time that i remember the existence of this game saddens me the day, i still have the wild dream and hope that some day they will come back with a long developed game.
same brother same, like the other comment said there is a disturbing lack of adult fallout-themed games

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
If the developer abandoned the game, you can always make a remake of the game.
if u do it without permission
only if u want to be sued
and if u ask nicely i dont know anyone that would let use their art and work for free so it will be better to just make ur own game from the scratch

Reactions: Rome5555555

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
if u do it without permission
only if u want to be sued
and if u ask nicely i dont know anyone that would let use their art and work for free so it will be better to just make ur own game from the scratch
I don't think anyone is going to be sued for ripping of a dev team that is ripping off the Fallout games. Any unique assets used by Dvoika Games is in their hands and all that a remake could do was to come close with its own unique assets. No one needs anyone's permission to do that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think anyone is going to be sued for ripping of a dev team that is ripping off the Fallout games. Any unique assets used by Dvoika Games is in their hands and all that a remake could do was to come close with its own unique assets. No one needs anyone's permission to do that.
Correct. Parodies are protected under fair use.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Ashkun

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Correct. Parodies are protected under fair use.
thats fair but is artwork included in that? you can make parody of something but can u use its same art? if u change text in skyrim to make it a parody but still use its graphics will that still be ok?

Adya(Faphammer)

Apr 11, 2022
Guys, I really liked the game, it's a pity that the developers abandoned it. I want to repeat a good game - but I don’t want to play a bad one, that’s why I wrote it.
Unfortunately, the developer died of Covid... The game no longer receives updates and is unlikely to be completed by other developers. Press F a great project...: плакать:

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes