3.80 star(s) 65 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Bingo, though as said as soon as Valve gets the heat of the Harder Content against their rules elsewhere it will be gone.

Last edited:

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
Anyone else having trouble extracting and installing the non vr version? It's showing errors on extraction and I have to break operation. Mega and nopy links were tried, without success. Plz help if you can

May 28, 2019
Game is unplayable for me. When I launch it it only takes up about 1/3 of my screen and if i click anything the game just tabs in and out.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Trying to play just opens up a patreon link in my browser
Did you read the orange text in the first post that explains that only Gallery mode works currently? The Campaign mode button redirects to their Patreon page since the Campaign mode doesn't exist in the game yet.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Game is unplayable for me. When I launch it it only takes up about 1/3 of my screen and if i click anything the game just tabs in and out.
try setting some compatibility settings by right clicking the .exe or shortcut -> compatibility then set the mode to windows 8 or 7 or anything, really, might work. Also try to run it as admin. As to why it brings up patreon, that's because the story mode button is really just a link, there is no campaign yet, you can only get into the gallery viewer / harem

Lyfris12

Aug 1, 2017
did they mention when this will be release? summer? i kind of remember they said something about the date but cant find it again

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
Just to be sure, is this game really heavy? I am at max 59 fps in ultra. even though the animation are really good, the game is really poorly optimized? or is it me?
Yep it's kinda heavy, not terribly so but for the detail on screen it should run much smoother - especially VR is a problem, on my 1080 it was a slideshow, now I have a 3080 and even with this monster card is probably one of the heaviest VR games lol

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
interesting times

Tencent getting strong in Unreal
then we saw Bright Memory
and now Operation Lovecraft

What Next ?

A Daisy in Summer was the tech preview to Fallen Doll ?

oh shit right i had it in front of my eyes and forgot it
View attachment 725581

And yeah fully Chinese based on Unreal 4.8 32 Bit

Fallen Doll the last was Unreal 4.21 64 Bit

Tough both Projects overall very unimpressive vs VR Kanojo

But Operation Lovecraft starts to get exciting :)
I wonder if it's possible to download this old demo somewhere? I couldn't find anything at all. There are only screenshots everywhere.

kubis987

Nov 16, 2017
Any clue why it is not working on VR? I know I played this game on my Oculus Quest 2 by link last year, currently when I start I only see weird blue console and "press trigger to start", unfortunately it's not working at all.

EDIT: If anyone have same problem - download steam and steam vr!

Last edited:

ThirdAnomaly

Aug 28, 2018
They're really hyping this game up in the and i hope I'll get to see this completed.
I'm not mad about the version releases, I'm just happy to know Project Helius is putting hard work on it. Props to them.

3.80 star(s) 65 Votes