Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Fallen Doll [v1.31] [Project Helius]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

What can I say. This game is shallow imitation of HS, there is somewhat about brothel managmant but let's be true, animations are rugh in higher speed. I'm staying silent about first person view, its just hurting by eyes. Scenes are simple and without any variations, and in the end, it doesn't matter how hard they try, but scene amount is too small. Getting a star for lightweigh and quick run. At all I would recommend you to try it out if you have spare 40 minutes or so. Not bad and not so good. 3\5
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BlackOut040

This is a game with great selection, beautiful graphics and well made sound design. It's biggest flaw is the lack of updates.

As a VR user this game has a lot of potential for immersion and enjoyment, Sadly due to the progress on the developers other game this project has halted
  3. 3.00 star(s)

b00ze

Amazing graphics. Especially the skin textures and sweat effects. But it's basically another scene viewer. Only worth to gaze at the graphics, but not really worth "playing".
    Not much else to say really.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Krugger

Version: v1.31

Review:
    This is one of the best 3D games around here or if not the best. But unfortunately it's been on hold for almost 5 years and the other game, from the same developer, I didn't think as attractive as FallenDoll.

PROS:
    - Fast sex scene
    - Sandbox & Replay
    - A lot sex position
    - Nice render female model
    - Good Graphics & Sound/SFX
    - Excellent Animations

CONS:
    - On hold
    - No history/plot
    - Short

Gameplay:
    Even though I don't have a VR the game works very well, the commands are good but it lacked some things that I think only the VR has, which in this case would be the spanking and groping (I think). I say ''I think'' because I don't know if it was changed or removed, because in the screenshot it seems to have this content and in the version without VR it doesn't. The game is very good to play, without too many difficulties.
    Graphics & Sexual Content:
    The graphics are great, the girls' renderings too. Besides you can also customize them, of course, there aren't many customization options since the game is on hold, but even so, the game matches well.

Why I did gave 5 stars?
    This game is fantastic and I don't know why the developer put this game on the corner for work on another. Sincerely, I don't like bestiality content that's in another game, however, it's not just because of that, it's that Fallen Doll is much better in terms of quality, not that I'm comparing graphics, that's not it, but Fallen Doll you can customize, change scenery and interact with some places, plus it could create a story mode that would go down well. Or continue with the sandbox replay, however adding more and more content. Anyway, for me it's one of the best games to go on. I hope the developer hasn't forgotten about Fallen Doll, because Operation Lovecraft is much inferior in the aspect of everything and also the game is heavier. I highly recommend playing this game!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jengarino

5/5 Amazing game!

I have a 1060 6gb, i7-8750H, 16gb laptop and it runs fine with Oculus Quest 2 through link cable. I've tried a dozen or so VR games recently and this is my favorite so far! It's not so interactive in that you can't interact with the models at all with your controllers, but other than that, everything else is great. Models, positions, settings, options, it's got it all! Check it out! :D
  6. 5.00 star(s)

enigmator2000

Absolutely great game. Optimization is very good. Runs smoothly on 1660ti. It's a pity that its creator doesn't develop it further, because it's 10/10. In my opinion, the doll trumps Operation Lovecraft. The only thing she lacks is the "dreamer" option, a flesh-and-blood man, not the only shadow

TO THE CREATOR: GROW THE DOLLS. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
  7. 4.00 star(s)

lvlup

Great graphics, less taxing on the hardware than I expected. There is some content and variety. I would love to see more scenes and tools.

The animations are good. Played the non vr version and it was fun.
  8. T
    5.00 star(s)

The Doom Slayer

Absolutely awesome animations, nice customization options for the girls, many animations, footjobs, that's 5 stars imo.
    I personally like it more than the other game because of no monster stuff. I really hope this one get's continued one day.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TheFeydakin

I am loving this game. Beside the graphics and the sound effects and the girl which are all great. I am really impressed by fluid textures and effects in this and they are getting better too. The female squirt and splash on camera effect are superb. The first person camera comes with 3 FOV variants allowing some really detailed close ups. Great game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Yarwick

Great game, great graphics, lots going on, didnt try it in VR I am sure its great too... no other game has graphics like this one that I have seen so far. a little Lacking in customization unfortunately but maybe that will come eventually
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Elara

Good Game
    Great detail and animations.

Scenes
    Lots of variation in the scenes or backdrops.
    These also further change toys and animations.

Erikas appearance can be change quite a bit.
    Body size, shape, hair style and colour even skin tone and wetness levels.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

KrystalStuck

This review is for the non-VR version of the game. Despite its cons and still 'under development' status, I'm giving this a full 5 stars due to it being, by far, the greatest 3D h-game I've ever put my hands on.

Pros:
    - Animation.
    The way the character moves throughout the game is incredibly realistic. Nothing is too static or doll-like, despite the title of the game. I genuinely would not be surprised if the animations turned out to be mo-capped by actual actors!
    - Details. Unlike many 3D games which clump hair into a greasy plastic mold, the main character here has actual individual strands of hair, just like real people do! Even though they aren't individually animated (that'd take a TON of resources) it still looks great. The clothes, furniture, and just about everything else in the rooms provided are treated to just as much detailing care as the main character. Don't even get me started on the quality of the MC's face!
    - Variety. Oof. Many games lack this one. The most common experience is recycled animations placed in different encounters. In this game, each encounter is truly unique. Currently, there are 3 different rooms. Each room has anywhere between 5 and 8 settings, and each setting has it's own major handful of positions. Playing through each individual animation takes well up to a couple hours, and that's just in the games current state of being no more than a massive gallery mode.
    - Customization. While the base model of the character stays relatively the same, there are some options that can be changed around. Certain assets can increase or decrease in size, hair color can be changed, different styles are available (options for this are very limited at the moment), and even different outfits can be worn by the character, each with a couple different style variations and even color changing.
    - Camera. Despite the issues I mention in the Cons section, having a camera that can be positioned anywhere is an extremely good touch for this type of game. The details are so sharp that you don't have to worry about zooming in too much! You are able to zoom, rotate, and shift independently.

Cons:
    - Clipping. Many of the available clothes have a tendency to clip into the character, and it's hard not to get distracted by it. Thankfully, the dev is constantly staying on top of it with each update.
    - Mail POV (non VR). I noticed that when changing the point of view to the male(s) that interact with the MC, the camera is very shaky, as it is locked to their heads which move around quite a bit. This can be pretty jarring!
    - Camera Controls. My main issue was with the middle/wheel button being required for use. I am using a laptop, which does not come with one, and the touchpad installed is very limited. Because no custom keymapping is available, I spent about a good two hours finding a workaround.
    - Lip Sync. Specifically, the moans. The way she opens her mouth when making noise is very unnatural, and almost looks like she's screaming as loud as possible.

Not Rated:
    - Sound. I don't live alone, and would rather not have loud moaning blasting from my room, so I kept the volume as low as possible.
    - VR. I don't currently have a VR headset for PC, and could not test that version out.
    - Story. There isn't one yet!
    - Update Frequency. I've only just recently discovered this game. I'm not sure how often it updates, or how much content comes with each update (compared to what's already there).
  13. 4.00 star(s)

drpavelcia

Needs some work but it's still unfinished. Reviewing this from the VR perspective, it's a great... simulator. Sliders for plenty of body options, a couple different outfits, environments, and positions available. Only one model for now, but it's a very good one, and it looks like a second model is being added. Only thing really missing is a long hair option and maybe some more seated positions.

Performance is iffy, you have to lower the graphics settings quite a bit even with a hefty graphics card.

Game doesn't have any story (might be added down the line) but as far as a VR simulator goes, that's okay. Worth trying out for sure if you have a decent VR setup.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

tipoima

Incredible graphics and plenty of variety. Not too big on kinks or customization, but it's still pretty incredible. Mid-High system requirements, had to tone down the graphics quite a bit. Also, will 100% of the time freeze if you alt-tab while anything is loading.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

MoRkeL

I enjoy this not so much as a game but simply as a customisable model that you can bone. Great quality figure(s) that handle adjustments really well. Love it. The ever increasing list of poses is a bonus. I'd recommend just skipping the grind, using the cheats to grab everything, and enjoy from there.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

joethebeast

Pros:
    Lots of sex scenes
    Little amount of grinding
    Good quality animations
    Good looking character

Cons:
    Gameplay mechanics could be better
    Basically no story and immersion
    Limited Customization
    Limited number of characters
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Delwyn

I feel like there could be more content for a 1.xx version of a game! However, seeing it's still "beta" and it supports VR and seems good quality, 4 star rating from me! :) The scenes look really good, but there are almost no options to customize the man, which would be kinda great. He also has no skin.
  18. K
    4.00 star(s)

Klamo

I firmly believe that this is a good game, due primarily to the fundamental idea on which the game is based, also due to its latest generation graphics, and due to the possible functions in the game. However, "Fallen doll" is still in development and lacks some things that if they were introduced in the future, I think they would greatly improve the game. Actually this game is very promising.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

visme

Looks excellent, high quality, superb animations, frequent regular updates with notable additions in every update, fairly customizable. For VR, you won't find anything else that's both as high quality as this and as easy to use - some are easier, others are arguably higher quality, but this ticks both boxes. Decent number of animations, not the most interactive but absolutely more interactive than many. Whatever else I try, I always come back to this one.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

HeavenlySword

Sexgame Sim in endless mode (without a story), featuring 1 female model who can be used for multiple sex poses on multiple different locations/spots.
    The idea isn't half bad, but the conversion into the released product is just terribly awful - and, even if still in beta release - riddled with more than enough visual/flow-breaking bugs, that make the players experience not enjoyable at all. Maybe with dedication, this game can shine in a year or two... maybe...