hasovm

Oct 31, 2023
I have download it and it is operation lovecraft. i know paralogue was the previous version, but, is it not possible to check it anymore?. Screenshots have nothing to do with the game, at least from the one i downloaded from 1 of the links from first page.

Plassa

Oct 23, 2023
There are two games, this one and the one with the aliens.
If you are refering to the game on the screenshots, it is the version 1.08 of the game you can download on the 1st page. And I don't think that previous version is still avaiable somewhere.

tubanja

Nov 5, 2018
There is a program to fix the openSSL bug on just the .exe file:

Tempiitemp

Nov 18, 2023
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

I tried to upload my unpacked but too large.

I don't like file hosts but eh... (Success though.)

ONLY FOR 1.31 DOWNLOAD. Check Pages 80-90. CANNOT BE USED WITH 1.30.

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.

Is there an updated link for the crack?

fmegamaker

Aug 6, 2023
I think i've done everything correctly, and still the crack doesn't work. I've placed it in the folder "win64" inside "binaries" and, when i click on it, nothing happens... It just keeps "loading" on my mouse pointer, and then it stops, showing nothing.

LunZhuoHan

Mar 9, 2022
Does anyone know why my 1.08 version does this? Also, does anyone have any earlier versions (1.11, etc)? Much appreciated.
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 11.09.18 PM.png

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes