TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Why cracked ? Do not tell me this game used to be on disc :D:D
Have you not played a game on steam in the last decade or so? Most pc games come with DRM these days and need to be cracked, physical media is long long dead on pc. This game has a form of online activation based DRM now which means it needs to be cracked to share it here.

dundrf

Jan 12, 2018
how do u make the screen stop fucking shaking when in first person and whats up with the sensitivity

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Guys, is there any way to reduce the graphics somehow? I have 8GB Ram and this thing is eating it up like a cookie. The lag is insane.

EDIT: Found it. I tried changing the graphics while in options. Can only be done from the main menu. Even so, the High graphics setting are insane.

isabel95

Nov 1, 2018
Am I really too stupid or is it not possible to give the girl a "normal" hair color like brown? Every slider I try just cycles through bright and unnatural colors

Reactions: Lif3mau5

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Am I really too stupid or is it not possible to give the girl a "normal" hair color like brown? Every slider I try just cycles through bright and unnatural colors
It's because of the lightning if you adjust it in the menu colors look correct.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 292513

Real-time cumshot simulation with very low computational resource usage.
Still a work in process, but the direction seems to be correct.
Looks like milk. Not complaining, though. Milk can be sexy, too. But I'm sure they'll continue working on it so it resembles what it's supposed to be.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Guys, is there any way to reduce the graphics somehow? I have 8GB Ram and this thing is eating it up like a cookie. The lag is insane.

EDIT: Found it. I tried changing the graphics while in options. Can only be done from the main menu. Even so, the High graphics setting are insane.
Are you on a integrated GPU? The game shouldn't use that much ram unless you don't have any vram.

redfir

Sep 29, 2017
Feel like he know people are complaining so he add like 20 new animation in 1.31. Anyone tried yet ?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes