RPGM - Completed - Fallen Ninja Princess Setsuna [v1.02] [Aoi Eimura/Lop Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

k2ren

version: completed 1.02

considering the game has multiple gamebreaking bug i had to deduct 2 points. plus it has no animations (or very extremely basic 2 frame sometimes)

furthermore i liked that corruption is forced, unavoidable, so it's sexy. and art is nice. but with weak animation and the bug i had to stop halfway and just watch the gallery. very short game. meh.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

F.F.

If you're expecting an original idea or super-involved RPGM gameplay you will not find it here.
    The game is really short and completely puzzle-/stealth-based, so there isn't much "RPG" here.

That being said for what it offers in that shor time frame it's pretty solid. Most of the goods are in defeat CGs but there is some corruption here and there which you are required to properly to not reach a bad ending in an important story branch (it's fairly easy, just don't get captured or step on a trap tile too often).

Overall, not bad.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Mattress

The game is very short, but perhaps that is a good thing, because it would have got boring in the long run. There are no battles, if they see you you'll be caught no matter what, after 3 times (without going through the room with the mirror) it's game over. Simple and classic story, the art and scenes aren't bad, but it's a shame that the same CGs are recycled over and over again, a little more variety would have been appreciated from that point of view. Decent for just under an hour of gameplay.