RPGM - Abandoned - Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mboshesap5

Despite the tag, game is pretty much finished

Played this a while back, came back to it few more times, Pretty good content as in seeing a bitchy and overconfident paladin/saint see corrupted with some thanks to her sheltered worldview and such. She gets degraded nicely and it's a decent corruption game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

Story:
    The game is centered on Filian (obviously) who arrived to save the village (and world ofc) however unknown to her she was intentionatly picked by the demon and his son,with the help of her companions to corrupt her.Filian is corrupted step by step which unlocks more scenes.

The story is not bad but it lacks anything original or to give you the wow feeling,comedy is mixed with very foul language and hardcore sex.

The 2 endings are however somewhat unexpected and decent which somewhat makes up for the rest of the lame story.

Gameplay: The game is very long and very grindy,expect to spend a few hours just to pass one area or 2 if you are lucky.

The "combat" is just spamming the attack,boss fights are somewhat better but still lame and anti climatic. Items are almost non existing in this game,so there is no variety,no replay value and nothing to keep you awake when you "explore" a dungeon.

Scenes: They are probably the only saving grace of this game but no one downloads games just to look at pictures,if you are looking just for them then downloading a full save is more profitable.

The game as a whole but more so during scenes,is the very foul language which is atleast for me a minus,from throwing death threads,to real brutal rape to others,im not new to foul language but its bad and overused,its like the dev is a raging 6 grader or hired oned to write the dialogue.

Final Note: Game is ok for the first 2 or 3 hours,after it gets from lame to boring and it has nothing unique to keep the player playing or something worth remembering. Personally i think this game had potential but as it is right now its better to just download a full save,dont waste hours of your life.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mc loving VI

I hate RPGMaker Games, but I love this one.
    The combat in real time in funny, better than turn based combat tipically.
    The renders are ok, characters design is ok, but the big attractive in this game is the story.
    The corruption is really progressive, I played a few hours and the MC is still "virgin", I love that.
    The Dungeons are hard, the gameplay is hard and the puzzles are harder.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Velzebul

It's very grindy, but really good. When I started, I could not stop until the end. Corruption is not very fast, but interesting and somewhat realistic. For better and faster experience I advice to use some kind of cheats. If you can stand RPGM, try it and I think you will like it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

agriasoaks

Story : There is a story hidden storyline decent enough to work with an adult game not too heavy and not to light medium storyline that propels the main character onward to the quest.

playability : Light weight zelda like, not too hard not too easy with the level reset challenge that can be solved via in game in story method, crafting make the game fun and easy not tedious like normal rpgmaker game.

renders : The graphic for events are good , and during combat 2d sprites

sound : pretty basic rpgmaker sound, there is some good scores of music though during combat

performance : Very Good, light weight not to heavy on memory I haven't got any of the annoying 'out of memory' warning playing this game.

bugs : During the fight with the vampires there is an attack that caused the main character to being pushed downward, I was pushed downward and ended up on the edges of the screen unable to get back inside to the main ring area of combat.

Animations : Sprite animations during attack and during event still pictures decent enough.

voice acting : there are no voice acting in the game

Grammar : In my humble opinion there are several typos / mispelling in the games during conversations it's basic but it can use some improvements.

Amount of Content : There is enough content to keep one interested in the game from start till finish but if there are more planned in the future I won't complained.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bobo_monkey

Wow why so low rating?
    I am 2 hours in and its been great so far!
    Perfect humiliation with minor corruption. Great CG's all around,
    fun quick combat nothing annoying.
    The author has some serious humiliation game skills! You can tell
    its the same guy who does Selena. Same hand crafting with love.
    Please more and thank you!
    I think I will go look for your patreon after this if you have and support if this is the kind of stuff you will be working on.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ankitsom

The premises is very very sexy. A corruption game that's actually sexy. I don't generally play rpgm games, I find it too time-consuming and unflappable, but this skips all walking around finding stuff thing altogether and the combat is also not turn-based which I like. I'm past the 1st level now and right now in the story the mc, a paladin with divine power is getting spanked in public in a worthless village. And the rude mc makes it even better. Not the regular old housewife getting corrupted theme.
    The only drawback is the time and effort consuming tower battles. This has to be the reason why this game got an average rating. People are here to fap, and while the first level was pretty easy, I'm getting a feeling that's this is going to get tougher. Let's see. It would be a shame.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Dave001

This game definitely strikes me as a proof of concept. Some aspects of this game are fun, even mildly amusing, but it's severely let down in several areas.

The plot is fairly linear and rapidly progresses from mild humiliation to more obscene degradation and abuse.

The combat is clunky as hell. The number of times you miss and get countered is just dumb.
    Dungeon progression resets every time you leave. This is tedious and does not add value.
    Level progression resets every time you leave. This is incredibly tedious and does not add value.
    RNG for critical utility items (e.g. bombs) is highly variable. This is tedious and does not add value.
    The crafting system is basic and serves only as a story arc progression mechanic. Many creative opportunities were missed here.

Lastly, I believe the worst sin committed by this game is the inability to save during dungeons. This was clearly conceived as skill check, but in mind of the points above, it utterly destroys this game's playability. Alpha and certainly beta testing would have revealed this to the game designer, which leads me to think it was not tested (seems unlikely) or that the game designer was aware and decided to ignore it because they were just making a proof of concept (much more likely). It's a real shame because it means that many people will play for half an hour and then just download a completed save. That's a lot of work, even for a proof of concept, to ultimately be wasted effort.

Notwithstanding, credit given for being creative and making something.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Xaoyu

It has potential but no real fight mechanics : you don't have turn based fight you just spam attack near mobs. Therefore no armor destruction system,.

No choices with your interactions with NPC so you just follow the story. No cloth system neither, no random/scripted event with npc, you just follow the main story, no easter egg.

No job system.

You are in control of nothing since you don't even have the choice of your gear. There is a crafting system that ask you to farm material but you don't choose your gear, you just upgrade you base sword and armor.

If 3D imply that we can't have good content it's maybe a better idea to keep things in 2D.

3D can be sweet to look at when it's well done but it doesn't worth when there is not much to do in the game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Suputamadre

Another Serio Masterpiece. It has Selena's game style, but getting darker and nasty good stuff. The only negatives points are that it is just a mini-game or a finished game, and that sometimes it is just so complicated to find the way and not to be stuck. There should be nice work like in a full game, and give clues or a walkthough XD
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Junky0815

Developer Notes:

A few tips: The game starts very slowly and the dungeons are HARD.

Yeah that's what I'm searching for in a game like this. A hard challenge -.-
    Just stop with that missing hits BS and the combat will be fine, but missing the enemy half of the time and loosing 75% HP because he hit me isn't fun.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

wulfgar

this vote is the average of

-4(style and story):

i don't dislike this kind of art(3dcg or whatever it is).
    Liked the scenes(could have been more but that's ok) and the story.
    Liked the dungeon reset(could have been exploited more to give the puzzle kind of feeling).
    liked the craft mechanism(although the selection remaining on the item needs to be fixed)
    loved the blocked saves in the dungeon but hated the stamina concept.

-2(grindy gameplay and some tech choices)
    let's leave the grindy complaints cause i honestly don't care but there are some serious issues.

first of all the money limit, no sense at all(just to waste time)
    second some mechanics to be redone imo:
    -the knockback from explosion it's annoying as fuck, considering that the vampire boss it's a fric** machine gun
    -ant queen boss, the explosive ants needs to be balanced(maybe can be hitted or slowed down). running and spawning like crazy just to entrap you when you place the bombs XD

need to fix the bug with explosions that can send the character out of map

basically i liked the game but hated playing it
  13. 1.00 star(s)

dizzard

1 star? Just because i can, jk. Now seriously, imho game just waste of time, a lot of grinding to pass through dungeon and continue with the story. Worst thing is, dungeons are too long and u cannot save inside, so if u accidentally die(which can happend cuz combat system is random) near the end or at the boss room, u have to play from the beginning. It was hard for me even with cheated level and money... Blue balls game
  14. 4.00 star(s)

maxx mad

V 0.94
    I only played through the first dungeon and some scenes coming afterward.

+ Looks like we've a good contender on the fallen knight/paladin sub-genre (Olyana and the likes, not so many were translated)
    + Interesting scenes so far, slow corruption, hypnotism, if you're into it, it's all good.
    + Nice enough model and 3D art if you like these 5-10 years old few paladin corruptions RPGMaker creations
    + Interesting dialogs, past the weird initial "you're fucked" scene when first visiting the tower
    + action "zelda-like" combat, rather than generic RPGM combat, not perfect but not a bad thing either

- Some big dungeon floors can be laggy, i assume traps quantity does that since it's still laggy after you cleared it of its monsters
    - Quite long to get through the first dungeon but if there's only 4/5 of them, i guess it's alright
    - Lag/stuttering being your most formidable opponents (only for 3/12 maps in the first dungeon, including the boss fight)
    - Some typos and grammatical errors in english (i'm not a native speaker) but it's readable.

Overall, quite promising.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

Well, let's get the positives out of the way first. The art is pretty decent if you're into 3dcg, not much animation to speak of though. The scenes themselves are decently varied, though as they progress they tend towards a lot of physical abuse (face slapping, spitting etc), which was a bit of a downer for me.

Sadly that's about all the positives I can give. The story is pretty standard, evil demon takes over tower, kill demon, get freaky with the locals. The gameplay is fairly fast paced for the first dungeon, but then devolves into this huge grind fest as you cut down and mine hundreds of trees and rocks to upgrade your sword. To add to the annoyance, as part of what I can only assume is an anti cheat measure, your currency isn't the usual gold. Rather it works like an item, in that you can't carry more than 99 at a time, and are constantly depositing and withdrawing it from the teddy bear banks littered around every shop.

The dungeon layout can also be somewhat unintuative, the worst offender was during the third dungeon, where a text box pops up warning you about the hot floor ahead. To progress you have to completely ignore that, since you can't get the item for it till you basically clear the dungeon, and just walk right through the hazard.

All in all, I can reccomend the scenes if you're into physical and verbal degredation, but unless you're as much of a masochist as the lead female, don't stick around for the gameplay.