VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fallenroadsbanner.png

Overview:
"Fallen Roads" is about a depressed young male who goes on a road trip with his childhood best friend and encounters situations and people that force him to re-evaluate his perception on life itself.
This story is mainly centered around these characters, finding out who they are, how they ended up here, and what the future has in store for them. You will become emotionally attached to them and hopefully empathize with them. You will feel both their joy, and their pain.
If it is not already obvious, this game will have mental health undertones, but will still be sprinkled with humors moments. The goal is to remain fairly grounded in reality and to avoid the clichés many Adult Visual Novels contain.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-09
Release Date: 2021-10-08
Developer: BokettoGames - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Rockiyz thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk

0.png 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 15.png 56.png AvaBloom.png yava.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Looks promising.
I'm going to download and try this one.
Thanks for the upload. (y)

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
hey man nice and really great story . but man fuck this Ava bitch. can we have an option to let that bad.ass Dog to eat here ass
it will calm a lot of people here :KEK: . any way looking forward to the next update good luck (y)

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The mere fact that U can play the role of an adult MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin wanting to bang his mom or sisters, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

...and encounters situations and people that force him to re-evaluate his perception on life itself.
Judy Alvarez? :giggle:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1019386_07.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Big Ass, Big Tits, Drugs :unsure: .............................................:sneaky:..................................................(y)
So, big ass, big tits, drugs.... I'm just going to ask. Does the MC have a tiny dick like the 2 others I just tried and dropped? I'm not wanting to get let down again on a download.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Will have a look, but the last game that said something like that " The goal is to remain fairly grounded in reality and to avoid the clichés many Adult Visual Novels contain." - went giga tits and tropes left and right in no time. So I hope this will keep that "promise".

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes