VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
"No man with even a little self-respect will ever forget or forgive what she did, regardless of the circumstances, unless he is a complete cuckold."
I respectfully disagree: since Ava was put back into the MC's path, and since their episode dates back with both of them seeming to have changed in the mean time, I feel like they should get a chance for reconciliation and closure.
It would be too simplistic of a story to make her only an object of loathing and revenge.

All in all a very promising start. I loved the soundtrack, the renderings, the transitions. Just great!
Never ever give a second chance to a woman. That's how you become a doormat and a cuck.. :) Going back with your ex is also a massive no-no, unless you're a glutton for punishment that is.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Not the same as cheating. But, disappearing isn't cool and for the dev at the start to force stuff with her, left a sour taste in my mouth about her. I wanted nothing to do with her. Period. Did he force the redemption arc or was there a choice to not go see her? I dropped my patronage because of something else before that update and haven't played it since.
Nah, he doenst force anything on the player is up to you, but trust me after you heard the full story it may change your mind.
In any case better stay on topic guys, this is not the thread for talking of Lof :ROFLMAO:

Back on topic And as you said let's hope this game doesn't add more similar tropes , having one similar trope already is enough for me xD

PS: monroe maybe you should add the "f95user account" of the dev in developer so if anyone has some kind of question they can pm him through the forum or here in the thread by tagging his user account.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
For all the people in this post saying: "Innocent until proven guilty." or "Benefit of the doubt..", how many times has a guy been caught butt naked in a bed with another woman by their gf and said: "It's not what it looks like." only to have their gf break up with them? Sorry to burst your bubbles. It's ALWAYS what it looks like. She was stoned and drunk, so was he. They fucked. No question about it. I want nothing to do with that slut. I also know that all of you who say that, will also say that women are different and that all men are dogs in heat, I already know that argument. That excuse is old and lame.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
For all the people in this post saying: "Innocent until proven guilty." or "Benefit of the doubt..", how many times has a guy been caught butt naked in a bed with another woman by their gf and said: "It's not what it looks like." only to have their gf break up with them? Sorry to burst your bubbles. It's ALWAYS what it looks like. She was stoned and drunk, so was he. They fucked. No question about it. I want nothing to to with that slut. I also know that all of you who say that, will also say that women are different and that all men are dogs in heat, I already know that argument. That excuse is old and lame.
I agree and expect to have a said at least about it, if those people want to forgive her is up to them but I don't want it to be forced if it is forced I will probably end up ignoring the game.

We all have different opinions when it comes to things like that, don't see anything wrong with people forgiving her but neither should they think with us not wanting to give a rats fuck about her if we want to.
The problem with the game is almost kind of forced now and he needs to put the choice here for those of us.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I agree and expect to have a said at least about it, if those people want to forgive her is up to them but I don't want it to be forced if it is forced I will probably end up ignoring the game.

We all have different opinions when it comes to things like that, don't see anything wrong with people forgiving her but neither should they think with us not wanting to give a rats fuck about her if we want to.
The problem with the game is almost kind of forced now and he needs to put the choice here for those of us.
Agreed. I def will walk away. Despite the fact that it's a really good game.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Beautiful graphics, animations, the whole nine yards. Love the shadowing during movement. If the writing turns out to be on par with the rendering this one is going to be a monster hit. Did note the hunchback references and had to agree.. especially the scene of the two on the front porch leaning on the railing. Understanding of the fears of the dreaded 'NTR' but don't think it applies here at all unless the 'ex' involved ends up being forced into the MC's love life in the future. Being 'uncomfortable' around that charactor is normal and I, for one am not going to pass on something with this much quality in the first release without something really going sideways.
One of the best, in terms of quality and substance, first releases I have seen. Enjoyed the Liam cameo considering that was the last game that had me feeling the emotions I see coming down the road in this one.

Surprising me not at all.. I can't wait. BokettoGames, stay true to the road you have planned and don't let anyone tell you how to write your story.. The only advice you should accept.. red heads for MrFriendly..

Bookmarked and seriously considering pissing my wife off as she sees another recurring charge popping up on my statements.

BarbarrossaNA's wife, "Seriously? I'm out of work and you're buying stuff again? What is it this time?"
Me, "Nothing.. just part of my allowance.. I don't ask you what you buy from QVC."
-Works everytime.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kev4U and Yusuf69

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
In regards to the earlier discussion, although Annie and Ava are in the majority of the game, romancing either will be a choice. It all depends on how you play.
Is not about romancing her or not, is about keep seeing her, I for once don't want to see her face ever again.
Romance her is even out the question for me.

You did well in making us hate her, don't mind if people have the choice to keep seeing her but I for once don't even want to see her face in the whole game anymore and having that choice is a must to keep me interested in the game.
If she will be forced it will be nice that you tell us for those of us that don't like this to know and don't play future updates.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Is not about romancing her or not, is about keep seeing her, I for once don't want to see her face ever again.
Romance her is even out the question.

You did well in making us hate her, don't mind if people have the choice to keep seeing her but I for once don't even want to see her face in the whole game anymore and having that choice is a must to keep me interested in the game.
If she will be forced it will be nice that you tell us for those of us that don't like this.
Total agreement.

Yusuf69

Chad
Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Romance her is even out the question for me.

If she will be forced it will be nice that you tell us for those of us that don't like this to know and don't play future updates.

Ava will be a recurring character throughout the game. I suggest you wait and play chapter 2 before you decide to write off a whole game just because you dislike her now. Just know I have my own plans for these characters. Everything has just been setup. The real story and meat of it all has yet to begin.

But at the end of the day, it's your life lol. You don't need to stick around if you don't want to.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Ava will be a recurring character throughout the game. I suggest you wait and play chapter 2 before you decide to write off a whole game just because you dislike her now. Just know I have my own plans for these characters. Everything has just been setup. The real story and meat of it all has yet to begin.

But at the end of the day, it's your life lol. You don't need to stick around if you don't want to.
I was about to start playing, but will wait for now.
If she cheated, I'm not sure what you can do to make some people like her (or even have anything to do with her).

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

I'm sorry, don't want to sound like an ass for saying something like that but I stopped playing many games as I said before because of the whole cheating trope and those heroines being forced on the player, Acting lessons was the only one I continued playing because we did have the option to never see her ever again in the game.
That's why I asked that question, I have no problem playing the game if we have a choice to stop seeing her in the game and respect all who want her in the game, just don't want her forced on me.
There is no hate or critic, is your game and that is my opinion and question about that topic.

Even if she didn't cheat.... she did still go with that guy and was naked in the same bed, is still betrayal to me and I pretty much doubt that is the case anyways.

Knowing if we will have the option to never see her again is a must for me, dunno how others feel about her since I'm only giving my honest opinion. (y)

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i like to play both sides, i like to be a dick and cuck on a coinflip. forcing her on both path is a turn off. i hope the next update will be meaty since this was short like a demo.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes