VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Calling me 'Wolfy" now? Did I fuck you? If I did, it wasn't memorable. But, fuck your precious Steph. We need a bonfire for her also.
the fool opens his mouth, unknown to him what lurks in the shadows.....
1611387436774.png

:sneaky:

PS: I wonder if the xzibit reference was to the rapper, in that case, the dev has good taste xD

Last edited:

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
This VN has amazing potential, and a very impressive start already. Kudos, Dev and the very best of luck. I am loving this trend of dev's lately actually building up the characters and story first before any sex content happens (sex is only really a bonus to me at this point, honestly. I am far more in to the story and character sides of things, romance etc.)

My only beef is that I started this far too early. Gotta stop playing fresh VN's, because I want more ;(
Why are all the best ones the new ones? It hurts, damn it!

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That was a beautiful first chapter! I fucking loved it, can't wait for the next chapter!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I know it's me That the dev is not at fault. And I've tried, I've really tried. But no, I couldn't go on. The cheating girlfriend scene has beaten me. It's not like they spilled something in the drink. She decides to drink, she decides to take drugs and that is not an excuse to decide to also fuck with another guy. No, this game is not for me. And I know it's just my fault because it will surely be a great game and there may even be no future, but what happened has totally taken me out. Good luck for everybody.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I know it's me That the dev is not at fault. And I've tried, I've really tried. But no, I couldn't go on. The cheating girlfriend scene has beaten me. It's not like they spilled something in the drink. She decides to drink, she decides to take drugs and that is not an excuse to decide to also fuck with another guy. No, this game is not for me. And I know it's just my fault because it will surely be a great game and there may even be no future, but what happened has totally taken me out. Good luck for everybody.
If you make it far enough, you'll see how much it killed her when she realized her mistake cost her the only man she's ever loved. She was high on drugs/drunk, so it's easy to say she was susceptible to her lesser instincts and he likely took advantage of her in that state. If you can make it through that scene, you will be stronger for it, believe me. This game is not worth throwing away, in fact, the more it hurts, the more amazing the writing is. As long as you don't see her fucking the guy, and you're able to move past this, there is a chance for redemption for her and the MC. There is always hope for happiness and love, never forget that. You usually have to suffer first, unfortunately, though. That's the way I see it anyway.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I can't see how you gonna make a not bullshit explaination if it's not cheating.
The only thing that can work is that that guy was a gay.

If you make it far enough, you'll see how much it killed her when she realized her mistake cost her the only man she's ever loved. She was high on drugs/drunk, so it's easy to say she was susceptible to her lesser instincts and he likely took advantage of her in that state. If you can make it through that scene, you will be stronger for it, believe me. This game is not worth throwing away, in fact, the more it hurts, the more amazing the writing is. As long as you don't see her fucking the guy, and you're able to move past this, there is a chance for redemption for her and the MC. There is always hope for happiness and love, never forget that. You usually have to suffer first, unfortunately, though. That's the way I see it anyway.
Her suffering will be a bonus for my satisfaction. I hope that her only role as a love interest will be a slave, with hardcore humiliation and submission. You can put her on a chain and feed her from a bowl on the floor, while the MC will fuck his girls right in front of her eyes. And so on for the rest of her miserable existence.

and he likely took advantage of her in that state
I doubt that this asshole now is the wife of some huge black guy with a huge black cock in the prison where he is sitting for rape, so no, all this was consensual.

Last edited:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Making a girl cheat on Mc and then making her one of the main characters that you can't avoid is a bold move but I don't think it's going to work. Like ok she cheated and it was at the beginning so I don't actually mind that but the fact that there are going to be forced interactions with her and she's one of the main 2 love interest makes it no go for me.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
She was high on drugs/drunk, so it's easy to say she was susceptible to her lesser instincts and he likely took advantage of her in that state.
Does it still justify what she did ? Nope. She willingly went with him , it's not like anyone held a gun to her head and told her to jump on bryce's dick , no matter what kind of logical explanation we try to come up with or justification there is none , best solution is for the MC to move on and avoid her cause it will most certainly bring more negativity to his life. Letting go is the best kind of closure imo

Reactions: michael1984

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I doubt that this asshole now is the wife of some huge black guy with a huge black cock in the prison where he is sitting for rape, so no, all this was consensual.
Just because she said, "yes" doesn't mean she said "yes" in that state. Or she just got up in the moment. A lot of things happened that night, so there could be a different reason other than she just wanted to fuck some other guy. This is all speculation anyway and we won't know for sure until later chapters are released. Forgive her, or not. It's probably gonna be all up to you anyway.

Does it still justify what she did ? Nope. She willingly went with him , it's not like anyone held a gun to her head and told her to jump on bryce's dick , no matter what kind of logical explanation we try to come up with or justification there is none , best solution is for the MC to move on and avoid her cause it will most certainly bring more negativity to his life. Letting go is the best kind of closure imo
No one said we have to forgive her, but that doesn't mean he doesn't love her the same as he did before the affair or and I wouldn't give up hope for a reunion. I know that's an unpopular opinion here, but it's mine, and I'm proud of it.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
If you make it far enough, you'll see how much it killed her when she realized her mistake cost her the only man she's ever loved.
What a poor thing, she realized and cried, sob-sob. Should I feel sorry for her? But what about how much the MC suffered because of her betrayal? Doesn't it matter? And then, to go on a party to a guy she once had a crush, and to go there alone! Get drunk there and get high. You know, there's the Darwin Award, which is given to people who have died a ridiculous death. I think that for such stupid whores you need to come up with some special award too, because it was all very stupid.

Just because she said, "yes" doesn't mean she said "yes" in that state.
It doesn't matter, if she wasn't aware of what she was doing, it still can be classified as rape and she could have sent the bastard to jail. I wouldn't have forgiven her after that, but life would have been much easier for me.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
What a poor thing, she realized and cried, sob-sob. Should I feel sorry for her? But what about how much the MC suffered because of her betrayal? Doesn't it matter? And then, to go on a party to a guy she once had a crush, and to go there alone! Get drunk there and get high. You know, there's the Darwin Award, which is given to people who have died a ridiculous death. I think that for such stupid whores you need to come up with some special award too, because it was all very stupid.
Of course it fucking matters. I never said it didn't, but just because you think she's a whore, remember she didn't fuck a thousand guys. She had (probably mediocre) sex with a random dude one time drunk and higher than a kite. I also mentioned that he probably took FULL advantage of her in the state she was in, sure it was consensual, but it likely wasn't normal consent and she probably didn't realize the full gravity of what she did until the MC burst in and beat the shit out of the guy she slept with. You don't have to forgive her, but have a little empathy and be a little more opened minded before you get all the facts. Because affairs such as these destroy both in the relationship and not just the guy.

We'll likely find out what truly happened in later chapters.

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I also mentioned that he probably took advantage of her in the state she was in, sure it was consensual, but it likely wasn't normal consent
I will say again, this can be considered as rape, and the guy can be sent to prison, where he will be raped in the ass and passed around. She didn't, probably because she didn't want to ruin his life, even though she didn't care so much about the Mc's life. So I conclude that that guy is more important to her than Mc.

You don't have to forgive her, but have a little empathy and be a little more opened minded before you get all the facts.
This is a way to become a cuck. Some things must not be accepted or understood because they are absolutely wrong, like cannibalism, pedophilia, coprophilia, rape, and all that sort of thing.

HARBINGER F95

Jun 11, 2018
This game hit a bit too close to home, my college girlfriend did the same thing and her excuse was "I was drunk, it was a mistake". So if you can't tell Ava to go fuck herself Its best that I stay away from this game. But it's nice to see an original story we need more of them so I hope the game is a success.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
So I conclude that that guy is more important to her than Mc.
You're missing context here, the guy she slept with was ABSOLUTELY not more important to her than the MC, it was a one-time fling from what I could tell, and a horrible, huge, mistake while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. This was not some pity crying, and it's obvious the developer didn't make her one of "those" women who use you and cry about shit even though they're not really sorry they fucked you over. She's different, as I've been trying to explain.

This game hit a bit too close to home, my college girlfriend did the same thing and her excuse was "I was drunk, it was a mistake". So if you can't tell Ava to go fuck herself Its best that I stay away from this game. But it's nice to see an original story we need more of them so I hope the game is a success.
Sorry, you experienced such a relationship and a crappy end. But it's clear to me the difference between your college ex, and Ava is that Ava was remorseful and you can see the moment when she realized she just pretty much destroyed her life and that of the Protagonist. Yes, she slept with some random dude, yes she knew what she was doing, but she did so while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. These are not normal circumstances, and while she shouldn't be forgiven, she shouldn't be treated like a common whore.

This is a way to become a cuck. Some things must not be accepted or understood because they are absolutely wrong, like cannibalism, pedophilia, coprophilia, rape, and all that sort of thing.
If you want to call me that, so be it. I'm hardly offended. But looking at everything in the world one-sided (Your Side) believing you are the only victim is simply stupid and only causes more pain.

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
No one said we have to forgive her, but that doesn't mean he doesn't love her the same as he did before the affair or and I wouldn't give up hope for a reunion. I know that's an unpopular opinion here, but it's mine, and I'm proud of it.
So you are saying it's okay to be with someone who has openly cheated on you just because they are sorry ......

Yeah it's no wonder men during this generation are totally emasculated if that's their line of thought

Of course it fucking matters. I never said it didn't, but just because you think she's a whore, remember she didn't fuck a thousand guys. She had (probably mediocre) sex with a random dude one time drunk and higher than a kite. I also mentioned that he probably took FULL advantage of her in the state she was in, sure it was consensual, but it likely wasn't normal consent and she probably didn't realize the full gravity of what she did until the MC burst in and beat the shit out of the guy she slept with. You don't have to forgive her, but have a little empathy and be a little more opened minded before you get all the facts. Because affairs such as these destroy both in the relationship and not just the guy.

We'll likely find out what truly happened in later chapters.
Be it one guy or a 1000 ,cheating is cheating , there is no other way around it and what's there to empathize ? That she is having family problems with her mom so we should just excuse what she did lol

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
You're wrong. The tears of a traitor means nothing, and she could have cried because her betrayal had been revealed. She must not be forgiven under any circumstances, otherwise she will not learn her lesson, no one will. And yes, she had to report the rape - that would have been the first step on her path to redemption, but she didn't do even it.

HARBINGER F95

Jun 11, 2018
Sorry, you experienced such a relationship and a crappy end. But it's clear to me the difference between your college ex, and Ava is that Ava was remorseful and you can see the moment when she realized she just pretty much destroyed her life and that of the Protagonist. Yes, she slept with some random dude, yes she knew what she was doing, but she did so while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. These are not normal circumstances, and while she shouldn't be forgiven, she shouldn't be treated like a common whore.
You have a point I guess I'm still not over it, every movie or game that has a cheating GF in it, I just can't help thinking FUCK YOU LYING BITCH.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes