RPGM - Fallen Valkyrie [v0.322] [TentacleWolf]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

Interesting concept, but man it needs a good amount of work. The game really really wants you to be raped/ get extremely lucky and run from every enemy, in that trying to get to the first "Main area" can be grindy af if you want to even have a shot at getting there as a Virgin, even then you are better off cheating your stats up because the second type of enemy you face will be doing 10x the damage you were taking from the first enemy type.

Once you get to the first area it is pretty open and boring, go find xyz charachter to move the story along, but wait this area is massive and you have no clue where each person is, so go it becomes go into each building and look in each room.

Then finally you think the game will allow you to do what you want, k get raped dumbass if you accept the guild mission and don't have another save file because the second you accept the guild mission you can't continue the main story till you have done it, but the only way so far to go to the guild mission that I found was to get teleported, alone; which means you can't fight which means you get raped.

If you ignore the guild mission you can continue the story, can't say how hard/annoying this area is because I said fuck it and just cheated my save file because I couldn't be bothered to grind more in this game. But anyway you go through an area fight some things beat a boss, and bam finally the game is like xyz things are finally unlocked in the main area go explore. only for the game to then be like ;buuuut that is for the next update, for now the game is over.

This game has potential but man does it need a lot of work, as it stands right now the game is in extremely early alpha and doesn't have a lot of content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dickkkkon

great concept but ... it will need alllllllllllllllot of work .
    the bodys are great ... but the face is kinda off like a 90s games or anime , at the end : art is good the gameplay is clasic and i love it, more gamplay and less talk in game will be good , (act more and short story + pls don't forget the quest menu )
    after all if you are looking to get support from pepole that work ... you need to keep the story kinda short (talk in game ) since we don't have time to read too much talk . like our beloved game Karryn's Prison .
    ty
  3. 2.00 star(s)

souldead341

So, re-reviewing based on the first update posted (currently only in a user post, not first post). Knocked the rating down a star mostly for developer issues.

Translation is still pretty much shit. Not the pure MTL / CA1 word salad, but really not good.

Most of the previous review still applies. There are some more scenes, mostly for the MC's mother instead of her from my looking at the images.

There is 1 all story mission and literally 2 SHORT actual quests to complete the new version. One of those quests is literally a little dialogue and 1 fight. The second quest, better hope you picked a good ally (one who isn't resisted), I didn't test other options to confirm if it's actually an issue (IE enemies resisting an element) but entering the quest area locks you to the ally you brought with since you can't hot switch the soul contract's that give you powers.

I didn't find a way to access the side jobs / outfits that are in the game files at least, but my first run was mostly a pure run.

Lastly, developer issues. The amount of new content seems to be ludicrously small for the time since the initial demo release. They've said they plan something like 5-6 total big releases / updates, and if is the size of a given update... This is in keeping with the known issues with wolfzq. Though it is still a good sign that it's a per release model instead of a monthly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.