Ren'Py - Onhold - FallenGod [v0.23] [Mihrad]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pyaephyoe

I love playing naruto adult game...this game too...love it so much...please creat more... i wanna play just like jikaing rising,kunochi training and sarada trainging.sarada traing is the best game for me...please creat like this one too..i'm praying u'll get rich in future soon <3
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Darkwitcher

I like the story idea I think this game will be good one I played old version and new one this game really improved developer changed normal menu with a animated menu I liked that most I'm looking forward for this game
  3. 1.00 star(s)

jaggerjack

Some of the worst art I have seen In a game. I think the worst part is the very blatant ripped off akabur character. Something like that is just shameful. All in all, it is very half-assed and the amount of content is laughable. Too many people nowadays with not enough skill making a patrion just to earn some quick money with a game that shows no love or enthusiasum.
  4. M
    2.00 star(s)

MistressAna

I usually absolutely never downvote my rating based on art, but there's something off. When looking at the sample images it looks like they made the character in paint, opened up photoshop to cut out the character, then paste it in game. Why not just do the art in photoshop to begin with? Also the banner looks like you copy pasted neji/hinata/god and drew a bad version of Mity which is a spinoff on Akubur already.

I didn't know how you can possibly do a 3 way crossover between Dragon Ball, Naruto, and Mity/Akabur. Tbh it makes absolutely no sense other than the fact Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto Writer) idolized Akira Toriyama (Dragonball Writer) which still, makes no sense since I don't think they've even collaborated let alone worked in the same building.

I have also seen every BG you've used before, so none seem to be custom. Can't remember the exact name of where they came from, but I have 100% seen them before.

Honestly, I wish you luck, but at the moment all I see is a parody of a parody of another parody, 3 way cross-over, mess of a game with assets / ideas / concepts taken from various sources and don't seem to be credited.

Edit: I was right about the BGs. They came from the tv show. A 480p version.