nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
newfstit.png

Overview:
WELCOME TO THE ISLAND OF TODOGAWA, WHERE PRO WRESTLING IS NOT JUST REAL...IT'S EVERYTHING!!!!
You were the fastest rising young star in the wrestling world...until your career was ended and your reputation destroyed by a man who would go to any lengths to make sure the spotlight stayed on him alone.
That man was Iron Head Kisawa, the President and Champion of Todogawa Strong Style, a man powerful enough to turn the entire country against you. Or so you thought.
Just when you are about to give up on ever clearing your name and taking your revenge, an old friend comes to you with a plan so crazy, it just might work. Can you train a new champion...in the womens division?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: nyatd - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1.
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This new update contains some major storyline points, so if discussing them, PLEASE use spoilers where appropriate!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android:
- - - -

Extras: Gallery unlock*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 36.png 35.png 34.png 26.png 31.png 13.png 17.png 27.png 28.png 29.png 30.png 22.png 23.png 31.png 33.png 27.png 28.png 4.png 6.png 7.png 24.png 12.png 8.png 15.png 1mb.png 16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Moved to games, Goodluck with your game nyatd

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Falling Stars [v1.0] +Bugfix
DOWNLOAD:

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you so much for the Android port Jeevant, you're awesome!

If you mean Fleshsacs game NSFW, no, no relation but I can see why you'd think so with both being KK based wrestling games but this one is very different from his
planned tags?
EDIT : NTR/Sharing/Swinging is going to be a kink that you're going to add?
or none of those?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I hope the dev that will don't make all the girls bi or lesbian as some other game do.
I don't see any tag for both so i hope for the best (afraid for the worst).
And good luck for the game :)
While there are bi and lesbian girls in the game, MOST of the ladies here are straight

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
While there are bi and lesbian girls in the game, MOST of the ladies here are straight
Will you be able to choose which you want to romance and reject which you don't like or is fix for all to be a part ?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Will you be able to choose which you want to romance and reject which you don't like or is fix for all to be a part ?
You can choose. You can reject any of them, you can even go the whole game without romancing anyone if you wanted to. You might get pushed towards certain girls but you will never have anyone forced on you.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
You can choose. You can reject any of them, you can even go the whole game without romancing anyone if you wanted to. You might get pushed towards certain girls but you will never have anyone forced on you.
Thank you :)

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes