nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Pretty nice game. Kinda downloaded it on a whim, and with no expectations, but I really like it.
A couple of issues, though.

While the English is near perfect, one thing that seems to happen a lot is the genitive-s appearing without the usual apostrophe (eg. "Yukis" instead of "Yuki's"). Also, people's names sometimes come with some extra letters thrown in...

In terms of continuity, there seem to be a couple of mistakes... Bishaka saying it's nice to meet MC again as he and the twins are leaving only makes sense if MC went to see her after her fight with Aya. She also seems to be on very good terms with MC after her rapping session with Saki. If you're in the habit of always congratulating your teammates rather than their opponent, this makes no sense.
Something similar happens on a somewhat smaller scale with Mirai. In her last event, after her shouting match with Yuki, MC remarks about how he stayed with her after the meeting in the park, and how she had nightmares that night, but staying with her was optional, and if he didn't, he wouldn't know about those nightmares.

Lastly, there's still an end-of-content warning during the scene where MC and Aya are attacked. Might wanna remove that...

Anyway, great game. It's a lot of fun, even if you know next to nothing about wrestling. I can't wait to read the rest.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! Those are some great catches as well, I appreciate it!
1. The apostrophes are something I struggle with, I will try to do better!
2. The thing with Bish...I'll be honest, that was just a case of me being lazy and assuming everyone would always be meeting the opponents after matches. You're right, though, I shouldn't do it.
3. The Mirai one is a bigger slip up. I will correct that for V.0.4.
4. The end of content warning! Damn, can't believe I missed that one, haha!
Thanks again, some very useful stuff!

nikairu

Feb 26, 2019
does the game actually have sandbox elements? or is it one linear storyline (VN), just wondering since it's tagged sandbox

Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
does the game actually have sandbox elements? or is it one linear storyline (VN), just wondering since it's tagged sandbox
There will be more sandbox stuff coming, it's just a real struggle getting the time to fit everything in! But in V.0.5. I'm planning to add sleepovers and repeatable sex scenes for at least 2 different characters and the plan is for considerable expansion of the training system at some point in the near future as well. There will also be more small events for characters, in a similar style to Sunset's road stories and the phone calls with Taka.
I have to say that I like Shizu almost as much as I like Bish, overall I would say that this update... is cool.
I'm so glad you liked Shizu, she was a lot of fun to write! And, who knows, once she's finished filming 'Yakuza Heart 7', we may see her back in the TWSS ring. That...would be cool.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I'm worried about the choice matters tag, please elaborate more.
A lot of the choices have consequences, even if the choice seems pretty minor at the time. Different scenes can play out in different ways acoording to these choices. BUT, you're never going to get locked out of any girls route without warning, and no choice is going to have consequences you can't fix later.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
A lot of the choices have consequences, even if the choice seems pretty minor at the time. Different scenes can play out in different ways acoording to these choices. BUT, you're never going to get locked out of any girls route without warning, and no choice is going to have consequences you can't fix later.
Thanks for the answer! Sorry for being negative but that sucks, keeping track of all the variation is going to be a major pain in the ass, the worst that can happen is that players start asking for complete save files, that happens to games that get too annoying with routes and obscure conditions.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Thanks for the answer! Sorry for being negative but that sucks, keeping track of all the variation is going to be a major pain in the ass, the worst that can happen is that players start asking for complete save files, that happens to games that get too annoying with routes and obscure conditions.
Well, I get what you're saying, but these things aren't massively game changing alternate paths. I'm not nearly experienced to attempt something like that, haha! They're more character based, so it's more about characters reacting to you in different ways depending on previous choices, this isn't a game you're going to have to play through a hundred times to see everything.

Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Well, I get what you're saying, but these things aren't massively game changing alternate paths. I'm not nearly experienced to attempt something like that, haha! They're more character based, so it's more about characters reacting to you in different ways depending on previous choices, this isn't a game you're going to have to play through a hundred times to see everything.
I see, I think I get it so if you behave like an asshole to a girl that's going to be harem member she will remember it the next you meet and you'll be given a chance to apologize, even if you don't apologize she'll enter the club but her interactions change a bit compared to the other choice.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I see, I think I get it so if you behave like an asshole to a girl that's going to be harem member she will remember it the next you meet and you'll be given a chance to apologize, even if you don't apologize she'll enter the club but her interactions change a bit compared to the other choice.
Yes, that's pretty much it! But, I would also add that, girls will only join the harem if you WANT them to. You won't get anyone forced on you, but you will still get all of their storyline interactions if you friendzone them!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DBAV and Lerd0

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I've played the game and it's fantastic, you've just created a bunch of likeable characters and funny interactions between them, sad scenes and a healthy dose of sexual freedom without going over the top so you're on another vector from NSFW.
Most of the choices are pretty clear at least for me except the last Aya scene, my heart tells me to stay with her or even Yuki but my horny bone tells me to sleep with the twins, Does this choice have repercussions lately?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
T
I've played the game and it's fantastic, you've just created a bunch of likeable characters and funny interactions between them, sad scenes and a healthy dose of sexual freedom without going over the top so you're on another vector from NSFW.
Most of the choices are pretty clear at least for me except the last Aya scene, my heart tells me to stay with her or even Yuki but my horny bone tells me to sleep with the twins, Does this choice have repercussions lately?
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it's much appreciated! As for that Aya choice, no, no lasting repercussions for that one, so you can stay with whoever you want, guilt free! ;)

Reactions: DBAV

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
The new House Show update is now available, featuring The McNeil Twins Vs. The Wushin Opera!
CharaStudio-2022-06-08-16-26-37-Render.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Falling Stars[v0.4.2 ][nyatd]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
nyatd

Totally not weird and inconspicuous question, but can we breed the Non-Charlotte??

Asking as a friend of a friend, who has an uncle, who worked catering, who has a daughter, who's son once cut the lawn or some something for a guy called El Idolo or something

• Haha
Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
For a recent game it has an excellent amount of content. Any chance of it ever becoming available on Steam?
Unfortunately not, as all the images are made with Koikatu, I can't actively sell it, it's donation only

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes