Ren'Py - Falling Stars [v0.8.1.] [nyatd]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

Version 0.2.3 review

This is my first time playing Koikatsu game but I'm liking the art style in this game and I got hooked up with the story - simply loving it and I downloaded this game when it was released , I just finished playing it now with some breaks in between surprised to see the huge gameplay time . Loving characters and Excellent writing except for the fact I find it difficult to understand the twins conversation and dialogues which is in Scottish language even with some translation . Game has music and sex animations and wrestling animations are done great . Excellent game , Added to my watchlist , looking forward to see how the story unfolds in next release .
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alexcameron

Falling Stars [v0.2.3] review -
    PROS -
    Amazing game with excellent plot enjoyed playing it with lots of humor , joy , sadness , wrestling - mixture of emotions .
    Interesting female characters who each have a role in the story . Likeable Main character which is so hard to find in games these days .
    Lots of content for a V0.2 , man I was surprised by the amount of content
    Nice music and H scenes are animated and nicely done .
    Sandbox - Idk if we call choosing to spend time with others or training is sandbox but here it is with no or minimal grind .

CONS -
    Only thing that I hated was the translation part of the twins , it is weird where we have to see translation after the original dialogue and some of the dialogues are not translated and it's difficult to understand ( Idk about others it was difficult at least for me ) would be nice if it gets better in the next updates .
    In the end 5 stars even though the dialogues needs some improvement , awesome story which gets interesting as the game progresses makes up for it . Great game dev . Highly recommended and looking forward for future updates .
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rostabu

On first blush when I saw this I thought "copycat" but was glad to see I was wrong.
    No way to discuss this without referencing NSFW wrestling v/n so here we go.... they both use many cute KK like models, they both involve female wrestling... there the similarities stop. NSFW is a vn with only real choices being type of content ( great content I do have to say) but here its more game like and you have to build relationships with your stable of females ( plenty of them and cute) except for your side kick she is always loyal ( thus far) but I think there should be a lot more too do with her and more often. this is a self insertion game whereas NSFW is more like watching your favorite series. I have to say this has a seriously high render count for only being a v2 a good premise and plot. You notice this because it is a bit wordy and almost every sentance has a new render for it making it more interesting. Now for the real question.... Do you get busy with your best friends mom??? Its only a v2 so we don't know ... yet... yes I will d/l v3 when it arrives.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

gregarwolf

This is the first time in a while, probably since LoL that I was completely hooked on the plot of an h-game. Being a wrestling fan helps a ton, but the characters feel excellent and real, and I think that this project has the potential to really go places. There's a few things, like some background music would be nice, and a real roster page would probably clean things up a bit, but the pieces are all there. If this project keeps the momentum it started out with, the future looks bright, indeed