My Rating for this Game:
    Pros:
    + Renderings are Nice
    + fast Pace of Story

-Cons:
    - Very Short
    - Not much happening
    - Lots of stuff not implemented yet

Graphics are nice,for that I gave it a three star rating,will see what the future holds.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

It's short, but it has a lot of potential. The renders are nice and it has a good introduction. This is a review based on 0.1.1. The models are nice, and the dialogue is written well. Unfortunately it's still new in development, but one day it will get there.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1037752

[Written for v0.1]

A pretty barebones game that shows some decent potential in advancing character dynamics but that's about it at the moment as there is (in my opinion) 0 content here at the moment. Also the finding secrets is absolutely tedious and I know it's just a feature that may be temporary, but it's super annoying having to find the smallest bit of a dark shadow under a desk. With that being said, I wish the game well and will come back to review in the future.

Ellie top 1 : )

With that being said, I wouldn't be too harsh on the developer at the moment - just hope for new content in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

frankdark

its a reall short update but it has a really high potencial I recomended it if you are a fan of that kind of art that game really look fine but the creator have to make more content in the game and make a better introduccion