Unity - Falling with Ice Phoenix! [Demo] [F Project]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

I'll give it a good for a Demo, but if the full release is exactly like this but longer, I'd dock a star or two. Admittedly I don't feel like writing a lot, so I may come back to re-review it later.

To sum it up, it's a, "Go down the platforms" type game, where instead of jumping higher and higher like some mobile games, you go lower. It's alright. On Medium, it's pretty easy, though not so easy you can completely turn off your brain. The animations are good, reminds me of the Second Kaiju Princess game animations, as well as the humor. The writing is a bit silly.

It's a decent time killer right now.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Shirobine

An H game in name only as it's more game than H. You spend a majority of the time playing this admittedly rare concept of top down ice climbers VS and only after all that gaming do you get rewarded with a nice Live 2D animated H scene, then it's back to gaming again. There's clothing destruction and pixel art but it's low res. Better than a Bejeweled clone I guess. Might as well just play a real video game and look up hentai online though. Steam was a platform composed of 80% absolute garbage give me money titles, and that didn't change when H games were introduced to it, if anything it made it easier preying on horny people with money. Hopefully this dev tries to remember they're making an H game next time.