IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Of all the strange English I've seen from developers who have it as a second language this is certainly a new one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The second one is quite odd as well, given that the usual term was used earlier.
Looks like somebody doesn't quite know the real terminology! pubic hair or even areola!

Reactions: Krynh

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
And now I'm reading "game is over in 7-8 months". So, it is 2-3 updates more, and that's it?! It's so pity!
If the updates are bigger and he doesn't redo old stuff maybe, but not at the current pace for sure unless he rush things like some devs do.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Londonhawk

Jun 27, 2020
Enyo,

I definitely think you need to get a native English speaker to proof read and help clean up the language. The renders are great your art looks very clean and I like the idea of the story. The concept is interesting so we will see where you go with it. Keep grinding on it

Feb 23, 2019
Enyo,

I definitely think you need to get a native English speaker to proof read and help clean up the language. The renders are great your art looks very clean and I like the idea of the story. The concept is interesting so we will see where you go with it. Keep grinding on it
Well I am pretty sure he does and I try to help, but over time we read fast and our brain ignores those mistakes.

Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

11111.png
Hi! Straight to facts:
Everything is ready, except the code. Also some pictures need to be rendered. I did a lot of work for this update and in order to put everything together I will need additional time. So the beta release will be ready in 4 days.
Seriously, I'm that that close to releasing the new update.

P.S. I know I know. You have all rights to say everything you want and I will agree with you. ;)

who55cares

Aug 18, 2019
the game looks great i am gonna play it.
this question is retarded i know, but i have to ask it anyway.
the HD version, what's the "Test Version" warning means ? does it have some bugs or something ?

Feb 23, 2019
the game looks great i am gonna play it.
this question is retarded i know, but i have to ask it anyway.
the HD version, what's the "Test Version" warning means ? does it have some bugs or something ?
Yeah but they fixed the bugs. Next update is soon so I recommend waiting.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
"The best corruption game you will ever play..."
I just fingered Kate (had no other option) and I feel awful about it. I think market scene gave me "false" hope about game.
Vanilla romance routes are confirmed.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Ah, you mean adopting like adopting a stray cat, my bad :p
More like adopting them as daughters. Buy them things (hence market scene), help them with their life, hopefully set them up for their own family and future. I wanna be their daddy.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 712476
Hi! Straight to facts:
Everything is ready, except the code. Also some pictures need to be rendered. I did a lot of work for this update and in order to put everything together I will need additional time. So the beta release will be ready in 4 days.
Seriously, I'm that that close to releasing the new update.

P.S. I know I know. You have all rights to say everything you want and I will agree with you. ;)
Lucy is a beauty - probably the best looking overall character, face and bodywise, but I like the Twins, Melanie, and Tiffany's stories more which makes them hotter IMO :LOL:

"The best corruption game you will ever play..."
I just fingered Kate (had no other option) and I feel awful about it. I think market scene gave me "false" hope about game.
I think Enyo mentioned there would be "love" options, so no corruption. But ya maybe you have to finger her either way

More like adopting them as daughters. Buy them things (hence market scene), help them with their life, hopefully set them up for their own family and future. I wanna be their daddy.
You can still adopt them and have fun with them too :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 130 Votes