Londonhawk

Jun 27, 2020
Well I am pretty sure he does and I try to help, but over time we read fast and our brain ignores those mistakes.
I am sure he does but I tend to read things and a lot of times it isn't necessarily an obvious thing like a misspelling. It is usually a tense or the use of particular word or phrases that make it really awkward and obvious that the English in non native. A lot of times translators stick to formal English rather than the vernacular. I get that folks are here for the pics which are fantastic but I think the story is is what makes the game great i.e. Acting Lessons or Being a Dik. DPC's stuff is extremely well written and I think Enyo has the potential to be as good or better!

Reactions: Enyo_

Zalpha

Nov 14, 2019
Personally I love the game and could wait a year for the next update. I know you can't do that but I would rather you take your time and release a bug version. Maybe play test it before you release it. I wish you the best. Thanks for the what you have already created.

Zalpha

Nov 14, 2019
With all due respect - but i guess we are far beyond "rushed".
I get what your are saying but it is only one person who is developing this, what he had planned for the next update is a big undertaking and is the reason we have waited for so long.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I am sure he does but I tend to read things and a lot of times it isn't necessarily an obvious thing like a misspelling. It is usually a tense or the use of particular word or phrases that make it really awkward and obvious that the English in non native. A lot of times translators stick to formal English rather than the vernacular. I get that folks are here for the pics which are fantastic but I think the story is is what makes the game great i.e. Acting Lessons or Being a Dik. DPC's stuff is extremely well written and I think Enyo has the potential to be as good or better!
Yeah there's minor things in the text but nothing too distracting. I've seen other games with much worse English. The later versions of this game are much clearer

Reactions: Enyo_ and NukaCola

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017

View attachment 712476
Hi! Straight to facts:
Everything is ready, except the code. Also some pictures need to be rendered. I did a lot of work for this update and in order to put everything together I will need additional time. So the beta release will be ready in 4 days.
Seriously, I'm that that close to releasing the new update.

P.S. I know I know. You have all rights to say everything you want and I will agree with you. ;)
So, is it suposed to be today?

Feb 5, 2018
I get what your are saying but it is only one person who is developing this, what he had planned for the next update is a big undertaking and is the reason we have waited for so long.
Isn't he also wasting a lot of time redo'ing old stuff? This game seems very much like a personal project, the dev doesn't appear to be concerned about all the false promises he makes to his fans.

Feb 23, 2019
Isn't he also wasting a lot of time redo'ing old stuff? This game seems very much like a personal project, the dev doesn't appear to be concerned about all the false promises he makes to his fans.
He wants to make a game that is good, he said he did not feel satisfied with some of the old scenes an dwanted to fix some stuff.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Another 1-2 days and everything should be ready -_-
Hi! There are still pictures left that I need to render. I think another 1-2 days and beta will be ready!
(Probably it's time to buy some new gear for my pc.) Also it is so hot here that I need to use mosquito net instead my pc front panel :)

Reactions: Ghostly

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019

Another 1-2 days and everything should be ready -_-
Hi! There are still pictures left that I need to render. I think another 1-2 days and beta will be ready!
(Probably it's time to buy some new gear for my pc.) Also it is so hot here that I need to use mosquito net instead my pc front panel :)
I already lost my hopes. Maybe next week?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes