Fam4Ever - version v.0.1.9.7 is here (completely FREE)

215303j

Maybe you can find a good Spanish - English translator like this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: n93

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Good tip: Google Translate has improved a lot. I use it for Russian and Chinese. Just translate your dialog through Google Translate and after that if you want you can ask a native English speaker to pick out the remaining errors. This is the easiest way to get your first English edition.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Dear tangre,

Fam4Ever - v.0.2.2 (HDRP):

If you want to download another version, you better go to my website:

Thanks for your comment, have a nice day :)
So....did you take it down? Or did you block me from being able to see the thread since I commented that it needs a considerable amount of work?

215303j

Dear 9inchz,

The same to our partner above, I have not deleted it, shortly after they updated it they deleted it.

I guess not being famous, they don't want my game to be on the front pages, I have no idea the truth. I am waiting after the opening of a ticket.

I apologize for everything that happened, the game is still in development because it is my leisure. And I don't care if they delete it. This is your website and here I am nobod.

Thanks for your comment :)
I'm not a staff member or anything but I think one of the requirements that a game is in English, and after reading that it was virtually completely in Spanish, they deleted it. I'm sure it's not about lack of fame or anything like that. Everybody has to start somewhere...

I'll report my own post (this one) and hope that a staff member / mod / uploader can comment.

All the best with the game! (y)

• Love

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hi,

The game was removed because only the menu was translated. Every dialogue in game was in Spanish. As per our rules, the majority of the game must be translated, and it must be translated to a point where it's understandable for the player what he must do to progress in game.

We will post it again as soon a translation will be available

Reactions: 9inchz and 215303j

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Dear tangre,

Good morning, I have not blocked anyone.

I accept all the criticisms, I always think positive.

Well, I don't know why it is, but they have erased my thread. I don't know if I've done something wrong, I have no idea the truth.

I am very sorry that they delete it, but it is their website and I am nobody.

Thank you, and don't worry about your comments. You're welcome :)

Thanks for worrying, greetings :)
I see. I was just curious. Looking forward to future updates with some erased bugs.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I played for a couple of minutes and the dialogues were in Spanish/ the hints system was in Spanish too.
So clearly a non Spanish playes is in trouble.

I can understand that it could be annoying for you. It is not personal. Only our rules. :)