• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Familiar Travels Vol 1 & 2 [Director Cut] [Halftone Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Bop107

So I have finally got finished with this game, and overall I think it is enjoyable as a whole package. I enjoy the art, music, writing, and characters. It does have some problems though:
    1. The game does have some grammar mistakes, glitches, and editing mistakes in some of the endings, which did ruin the experience sometimes
    2. And that some routes kinda feel samey when many of the characters share events with each other. It kinda becomes a skipping fest just to find new dialogue (I felt this the most with Kaj, which was the last route I played).
    But aside from that, I would recommend it for people who want to read a pretty enjoyable story.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hisuphola

There enough said about it, but the worst part besides already mentioned enough times is:

Beat every character story to get true end in this game really.....

Stupid imo more so given harder to fast forward, a ton of slow/loading bits, and you know the whole multiple genders and what have you.

though to be fair I also don't think game was all to worth while for the 1 route I did want/like.

2/5 only because it more unique / rare models and ummm ya ..
  3. 5.00 star(s)

shiron7

I played the kaj route, and i can say there's love and effort put into this, nice story, nice characters that actually feel alive, when this corona bullshit ends, i will totally buy this

Don't let the furry or gay tag fool you, it's a pretty decent game, worth playing totally, my only complain could be that i wish there had been more nsfw scenes, but it's not too bad
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Ptozzen

Good art quality, but that's the only reason this game isn't getting 1 star.
    Every non-gay option to pursue is obese, for starters.
    Every normal attractive character, such as Scarlett, just isn't an option at all.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Hotshots23

The game shows potential, and has a nice genre. Hopefully we wil se more to this type of games in the future and more updates for this game with more awsome content for us all to enjoy. I belive the game deserves a few more stars for what it is.