PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Way back in (season/chapter/week?) 1 the MC had a dream and personally I am still waiting for the twins or I guess rather lookalikes, since they are not suppose to be related just collage roommates, to both fulfill that dream. Every time It looks like he is about to make time with them up pops the "landlady". It's like yes..Yes.. nooooo.... It got close when we had it where one of them was sitting on his lap waking him up while he was in bed and I though finally but then who should call out to ruin the fun by calling everyone to breakfast.
It's like a mean little running joke so close but never quite there. The closes we got was on the bus ride back from the hospital but even then it was like she need to pull those down about 3 more inches , or so, because changing the angle of the monitor isn't going to help us see what she was doing. And it was only fair after all the mc was fully exposed give the poor boy something to look at too. Although I did enjoy when before exiting the bus she helped to clean her friends face and then licked her fingers. But then it never progressed any more. I was actually starting to think there was a patch or something that I was missing that was locking it out, but that does not seem to be the case. So I guess we just have to wait and hope the girls get tired of waiting and both jump him.:)
Thanks for the feedback!
About the twins, we'll have to think about it.

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
What direction is Natasha's storyline planned to go? Is it going to be a romantic one like other characters or more of a casual, open sex relationship like some of the writing might hint at? Because I can't imagine the main character wanting to share her with anyone after being split in two by her bbc, and if she's still fucking that bully we're crossing into NTR territory.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW and Cavpal

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
What direction is Natasha's storyline planned to go? Is it going to be a romantic one like other characters or more of a casual, open sex relationship like some of the writing might hint at? Because I can't imagine the main character wanting to share her with anyone after being split in two by her bbc, and if she's still fucking that bully we're crossing into NTR territory.
Who knows, man, who knows...

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
There is only one direction, and it's black.

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
I think the majority here are proponent of the romantic Ending where they will be a loving couple, the dev seems to have the same thought about it, an Ending without "love" and "respect" and "comittement" wouldn't be strong for me, Personally, I trust the dev and his choices, I enjoy the ride so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: PandaLoverGames

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
Good thing you've posted here, I was honestly getting concerned about your safety / well being since you haven't posted on Patreon since the 20th. Hope you are doing alright mate.

Reactions: WhatsFappenin

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Family Affair (Week 2 0.103 fix/Week 3 0.115 Fix) Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (Week 3 ) (835 MB/ 571 MB) ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes