VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Family Company [Final] [KFN Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Review for Family Company (formerly Slutty Corp) [Final]:

Summary: This might be the first game I've played that is consistently poor across-the-board. It's just bad at everything it tries to do. My suggestion is to not waste your time on it.

Story: 1/5 - There's hardly a story here. What's there is unrealistic. The story/game ends abruptly, too.

Writing: 2/5 - Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and style are all poor and very distracting.

Renders: 2/5 - Nearly all of the renders are very grainy/noisy. The models for the characters are approaching ugly.

Animations: 2/5 - Animations are not very smooth, the motion is unnatural. One was so weird it made me laugh out loud.

Sound: N/A - There is no sound in the game, but just in case, the developer included volume control in the preferences menu.

Gameplay: 2/5 - There aren't any meaningful choices, which I like. However, if I'm "playing" a kinetic novel, I want to be able to understand what's going on. There are many dialogue boxes in the game that are attributed to the wrong character and that makes it hard to follow.

Content: 2/5 - There's just not much here. The lewd scenes are very short and they are not erotic.