EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Family stories.jpg

Overview:
You're the Mc of the story. A young man with a normal life but you hide a secret, you are one of the best photographers of social networks. To keep your secret you hide behind the name Dark.
In this story those 2 lives will collide and will lead to know the secrets everyone around you is hiding.
Will you be ready for what's coming?
How far you'll go for what you wish and how this will affect your normal life and your secret?​

Thread Updated: 222-11-18
Release Date: 2022-04-18
Developer: CrisDark31 - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras
: GALLERY UNLOCKER
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

29.jpg 48.jpg 160.jpg 239.jpg 338.jpg 382.jpg 395.jpg 439.jpg 488.jpg 822.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Interesting plot with a nice variety of characters and some nice background story; It has good potential for different fetishes.

I just hope OPTIONAL HAREM is planned, :sneaky: 'cause I'll take ur entire stock!

Last edited:

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hey guys, coder here o/. Hope you enjoy the game and if you encounter any bugs please post them here inside an spoiler so I can look at them or if you prefer, send me a dm.

what are the future tags will there be ntr/swinging/sharing of any kind?
The game won't have NTR/Swinging/Sharing.
Some female characters probably will have boyfriends but nothing will happen between them.
As the game is harem focused we can say that all the girls will be only for the MC =).

Edit: As it seems that Cris has updated the game keep in mind that I'm no longer working with him so I don't know if anything of what I said before is still relevant.

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
1. Is this a romance game?
2. Are there issues with this site again? I'm having trouble with images not loading, among other problems.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes