Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.06] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i hope you at least have the MC punish the mom for being a cheating moron considering i have seen women like the mother character in real life doing these kinds of affairs and losing the people they love if you can please add it in the ending where the mc teaches the cheating mother a lesson.
i guess your proper punishment for cheating mothers is being fucked by their children? mc punishing her mother with cock? man, it is not punishment you want in game, just your kink.
btw sorry for your rl issues but they are not applicable to this game. villains here are not cheating mothers.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
wow , its been 3 years since i played this game 2020 , and i reached the end of the version without even touching any girl , i guess after all these years you guys got a lot of updates & contents ,,

so the question is , did the MC actually have any new sex scene with the girls , or is he still just sitting in the back & only watching other guys fucking the girls like he used to do ? ( if i remember correctly )

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
wow , its been 3 years since i played this game 2020 , and i reached the end of the version without even touching any girl , i guess after all these years you guys got a lot of updates & contents ,,

so the question is , did the MC actually have any new sex scene with the girls , or is he still just sitting in the back & only watching other guys fucking the girls like he used to do ? ( if i remember correctly )
In the currently available release, MC has sex with lots of girls (no, he does NOT have sex with his mother).

Reactions: Walter Victor

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
In the currently available release, MC has sex with lots of girls (no, he does NOT have sex with his mother).
thanks Dev ,, its fine , i don't really care much about the mother ( for now ) .. ill give the new release a try :) its been awhile

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
thanks Dev ,, its fine , i don't really care much about the mother ( for now ) .. ill give the new release a try :) its been awhile
Just to clarify, I am NOT the developer of Family, Friends and Strangers. Johnandrich are more talented and do better work than I did in any of my games/visual novels.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Just to clarify, I am NOT the developer of Family, Friends and Strangers. Johnandrich are more talented and do better work than I did in any of my games/visual novels.
yea i noticed the name , so what is your games name ?
i might as well check them out if you don't mind ofcourse

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
yea i noticed the name , so what is your games name ?
i might as well check them out if you don't mind ofcourse
I don't mind, send me a pm for a list. All of my work is free. There's a link to one of my games in my siggie.

Last edited:
Reactions: RemoraDFC
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes