Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
213457_fff_banner.jpg

Overview:
Family, Friends and Strangers is an adult Kinetic Novel. (i.e. not a game). Please know the difference.

Premise: Parker, his best friend and his mother are pulled over by the cops on their way to school one morning.
From there, the story spirals down into blackmail, coercion and humiliation.
Will Our Hero manage to right the wrongs and ride off into the sunset with his girl?
Or will he be seduced to The Dark Side? You'll just have to wait to find out.

WARNING: If your tastes don't include blackmail, humiliation and some forms of NTR (depending on your own
personal definition of what constitutes NTR), then this story probably isn't for you.
Because this is a Kinetic Novel, these elements are not avoidable. You Have Been Warned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer: Rich
Censored: No
Version: 2024.01
Language: English
Other Games: FF&S - Scenes That Didn't Happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v2023.08a): - - - -
Android (v2023.08a): - - - -

Takkertje thanks for the links

ch0b_11_.jpg ch0c_13.jpg ch0d_26_.jpg ch1b_08.jpg ch1e_11.jpg ch1e_20.jpg ch3c_22.jpg ch3c_42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Moved and Edited.

Btw it seems the Win build is compatible for linux users so a separate linux build may be redundant. Win version has a .sh file and in lib it has both linux-i686 and linux-x86_64 folders that Linux requires to run the game =)
Workupload windows build is actually the mac one. Might want to change that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
from the banner, it look like the mom (woman with white and red dress right ?) is going to have a relation with that blonde afro haircut boy (he look young, maybe 16 or something)

if that so, its NTR ?

hmm.. should test it.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I "played" it and could find any ntr there. Its just a simple 1 minutes skip through the whole chapters without any choice of new paths. Not worth yet.
Bubibudu - this is not, and will not become a "game" in the sense of branching paths, etc. This is a "novel with images." So it's purely linear.

Apologies if you were expecting something else - we understand perfectly that that's not what some people want, it's just what John and I happen to be working on right now.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Moved and Edited.

Btw it seems the Win build is compatible for linux users so a separate linux build may be redundant. Win version has a .sh file and in lib it has both linux-i686 and linux-x86_64 folders that Linux requires to run the game =)
Thanks, Monroe. You are correct that the separate Linux build might be redundant, but I prefer to build one explicitly for them just in case there's some advantage to them to have a dedicated build. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Rich said:
"
Enter Parker Morrison's world, meet the characters around him, and follow their exploits.
"
There you have it folks: you are parker, you hold the keys, so you watch and follow the exploits of characters around him. You seed ideas and follow them to fruition!
You are the ultimate behoolder, you get to see the exploits of the others sworming around Parker.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes