Seeking Family Incest Games

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I have seen a very large amount of incest games on here but I am curious since I would enjoy seeing something in a game. My question is are there any games where it's the entire family involved? Basically the entire family including brothers and their father? All I have seen is games where only the women are involved in sex scenes. I know its not everyone's thing because of it being sharing and thats why they are rare to non existent but I think it would be fun to find a few games that involve full family if anyone knows of any.

Reactions: Julius88

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have seen a very large amount of incest games on here but I am curious since I would enjoy seeing something in a game. My question is are there any games where it's the entire family involved? Basically the entire family including brothers and their father? All I have seen is games where only the women are involved in sex scenes. I know its not everyone's thing because of it being sharing and thats why they are rare to non existent but I think it would be fun to find a few games that involve full family if anyone knows of any.
You honestly won't really find any. Don't know much about that Delicate Taboo game, but Dual Family is abandoned and unfinished and it didn't exactly involve all family members all at once. You could choose to play as the Dad or the son and you would only pursue the daughter or the Mom respectively, they did not all get involved with each other.

The primary reason you won't ever see this, whether the MC is a Dad or a son, is because it's all about being the dominant male, the one who gets all the women. That's why most VNs where the MC is the son either have no Dad or an absentee/cheating Dad so that the son can assume his Dad's position as the alpha by comforting his lonely Mom and seducing his other female family members.

Sharing with another male family member is tantamount to NTR and that's why most games avoid it.

Reactions: samsari

Vikramkk

Jun 23, 2020
Can you please suggest me a game just like 'Happenstance' I really liked this one....good storyline..any game similar to that might be incest...but story oriented...

Reactions: tukangnyabun