[R>Artist 2D] Paid Family Infestation is looking to employ an artist for character portraits and creature design

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Project:
-I'm Pizznazz and I'm developing a largely text-based game called Family Infestation. The game is at V0.3, with around 90,000 words. The project is still in its early stages, so it's difficult to know the final size of the thing, be I plan for it to be considerable. The main themes focus on incest, parasites, birthing and physical transformation, with a fair amount of bestiality. The game has a decent sized fan-base and an active discord community, which is growing regularly.

Developer:
- Pizznazz (Pizznazz#6638)

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- I'm looking first to commission a series of character portraits for my game which will be used to track physical changes throughout the game (pregnancies, mutations, etc). So far there are six main characters, but there will be more as development progresses. I'm also looking to work with the artist to design images for the various parasites in the game. The commission may extend to pictures for scenes, but I'm not yet 100% sure of that. Despite the kinda gross nature of the content (slime, tentacles, bulging bellies, bodily transformation and disgusting) I'm looking for an art style that is cute and cuddly. Despite what'd going on in this game, the characters are going to be having a great time. Still, you need to be happy with some potentially gross out things (no scat though). So, if you think this sounds like something you'd be interested in, give me a shout :)

Additional comments:
- I'm excited to work closely with an artist on bringing this thing to life!

Reactions: WOWwarrior
Jul 13, 2020
Hello,

We are from Kreative Kitchen, an India based startup design agency. We prove any kind of design service (Concept Art, Story Board Design, UI and UX Design, 2D/3D Character Modeling, Animated Video Making).
I have checked your requirements and I am interested in this. I have shared some of our works below. Please check.
Thanks,
KK pic1.png concept_art3.jpg Zombey.jpg