Ren'Py - Abandoned - Family Inheritance [v0.01.6] [DuckStudio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

BlackPinkX

v0.01
    You need a damn compass to play this game :cautious: I got lost many times, there are more bugs than in my garden!, it's a repetitive stressful click simulator!!! Play the game smoking weed for a VR experience
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Samael-79

I state that it is ntr or other bullshit I do not care, but I found some annoying bugs that prevented me from continuing to play, characters that remain on the screen, even the bed in our room, we find him wandering around the map, it needs some fixes, for now I have seen very little of this game .. I cannot evaluate it positively or negatively
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review of 1st release

It's a pure mess.

Not talking about missing NTR tag (EDIT: tag has been applied afterwards) in first place, but the gameplay sucks as hell.
    6 girls in 90 days within a sandbx game with horrible senseless repeating grind on daily base.
    You start wasting days by:
    1.) sleep
    2.) go library to learn
    3.) go shop to work
    4.) buy gift in shop
    5.) go bar and give gift
    6.) repeat (felt 1000 times)

There is no story at all - even the dialogues are blunt and 1-liner
    renders are way below average for today's standards

Overall this game feels like a very first try, and even if it would have been called "tech demo", i would call it "failed" though.

The developer speaks frankly that he "hates to be forced to do ....", but what he is actually doing, is forcing the player to do EXACTLY as he want's to do to progress the (not well done) story.
    Not only he forces to do that steps in order, he actually forces to repeat that horrible grind.

I wouldn't call this a "game" right now, unless it gets a MASSIVE change and overhaul - both in render quality, but also in writing and removing grind.