Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i dont remember having any issue...so i prolly just followed the istructions ...and could see things u can tweak (time money) and some variables list .
anyways, u may want to try other platform rework.

Last edited:

WUPHF

Nov 13, 2018
Literally none of the links are working so if anyone can upload a torrent of the current game, it'd be really appreciated

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
any way to get a sandbox mode and keep having sex with daughters and the nanny or the college girl?

Santi21

Jan 3, 2021
Links doesn't work anymore. Can u check it out?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
This is a mod for Family Life. It incorporates the original cheat menu for the game plus adds quite a bit on its own.

Features
  • Completing or choosing one path doesn’t end the game or disable other paths – all girl’s paths can be completed in the same play through
  • Heavily edited and improved the cheat menu (I didn’t create the original cheat menu, just improved it and added to it)
  • Added a command injector to the cheat menu
  • Added a lot of additional variables and added Gina to the cheat menu
  • Numerous small bug fixes
  • Several logic fixes and potential game breaking bug fixes
  • Less grind – less wait time between events, multiple events can trigger on the same day
  • Faster relationship progression
  • Removed 50% of the failure paths in the game, there were far too many ways to fail – many previous choices no longer result in failure
  • Recommended choices often have a (*) next to them
  • Miscellaneous small cheats to reduce grind and improve gameplay
  • Included a couple of walkthroughs (not done by me and most are not complete)
  • Added a bunch of high quality images for Angelica (Nanny), Foxy, Gina, Laura. I coded the images to rotate automatically so that you don’t see the same mugshot every time. This provides more variety and less boredom.
  • Added lots of new content and video clips to the game. See the Change Log for details
If you find any bugs in the game (excluding text, dialog, or translation bugs) feel free to post them and I'll take a look at them. They have to be repeatable bugs and you will need to attach the affected save game if it involves a quest or is a quest progression issue.

You can use the command injector to do just about anything in the game. Some example commands:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any variable in the game can be modified using the command injector.

Download

Important: If you have never downloaded this mod before then you need to download all 7 parts. Ignore the version numbers on Parts 2 - 6, you need all 7 parts for the mod to work correctly! The version number listed for Part 1 will reflect the latest version of the mod and is the only version number you should care about in the downloads section.

Players who have never downloaded this mod before need to download ALL parts.

Players upgrading from version 22, 23, 24, or 25 of the mod should download Part 1.

The original game of Family Life (latest version) is required for all versions of the mod. The original game should always be installed or upgraded first.

A huge thank you to Ryahn for optimizing the video files, making the mod much smaller! Players only have to download half as many files now.

Installation
The original game of Family Life (latest version) is required for all versions of the mod. The original game should always be installed or upgraded first.

Basic Instructions:
1. Install or update the original game to the latest version
2. Copy all 7 parts of the mod to your 'Family Life' folder (base / root folder)
3. Right-click on each file, one at a time, 'Extract Here' (extract each file in order, Part 1 - Part 7)
4. Overwrite and Merge all when prompted

Extract the contents of each archive into your current Family Life folder (overwrite all or merge all - every time you are asked). Do not create a new folder when extracting the .7x archives (use the 'Extract here' option)! You need to extract each part/.7z archive into the root folder of Family Life.

Most parts of the mod have a 'pic' folder in them. That 'pic' folder needs to be extracted or copied into the base folder of Family Life (which also contains a 'pic' folder), overwrite or merge if asked.

Extract each part of the mod in order (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, etc.). You need to extract each and every part of the mod individually. 7zip is the recommended software utility to perform the extractions.

Original Game Link & Downloads

Note: The original game link above doesn't always contain the latest version of the game. It doesn't get updated very frequently. The latest version of the game is listed below.

- 8.9 GB -
- 9 GB

- 1.3 GB -
- 1.3 GB

Note: The above update will also update version 1.9 to 1.9.5 of the original game.

Starting the game (Family Life)
1. Open folder 'QSPgui' in your Family Life folder
2. Double click on 'qspgui.exe'
3. Click on 'Quest' - 'Open Game' - Browse to 'game.qsp' - 'Open'
4. Click on 'English' - 'Start Game'
5. To load an existing game click on 'Game' - 'Open saved game...' - select the save game in your Family Life folder - 'Open'

Requirements
The original game of Family Life (latest version). Link listed in "Original Game Link" section above.

The minimum supported desktop resolution is 1600x900. The recommended desktop resolution is 1920x1080. This requirement is due to the adding of high quality HD video content to the game.

How can I contribute?
The best way players can contribute to this mod or game is to help update the walkthroughs in the walkthroughs folder that comes with this mod. Game walkthroughs are frequently asked for in this forum thread and in the original game's forum thread. This help is badly needed!

Why is this mod so large? Why so many files? Why not an all-in-one version or torrent?
The original Family Life game displays most of the events using pictures and small animated gifs. This mod displays nearly all events using high quality, high definition (HD), MP4 videos. The videos are much larger than pictures or animated gifs. When I first started this mod, I began using animated gifs but quickly became dissatisfied with the lower quality content. I wanted HQ, HD, videos that were better quality and longer than animated gifs provide.

Many players around the world have difficulty downloading files larger than 2 GB. Not everyone has a stable and fast Internet connection. The main reason, however is that there have been lots of versions of the mod and new videos came out with new versions (for most of the early versions). Players didn't want to have to re-download content they had already downloaded. Since the videos never changed, only the QSPs, this method made sense.

An all-in-one version would be 18 GBs which would take forever to upload and be very tedious to update and maintain. Everytime a new version was released I'd have to upload another 18 GBs using the all-in-one method. Uploading is at minimum 10 times slower than downloading. Many players around the world cannot handle an 18 GB file download. For most of the life of this mod, torrents weren't a good solution either since the mod was being updated one to two times per month. By the time enough players seeded the torrent, the next version was released. Torrents are a good option for files that aren't constantly changing.

All of the pictures and videos contained in the mod are highly optimized and compressed. Several versions ago, all of the videos were re-optimized and re-compressed to reduce file size.

The mod contains nearly an entire games worth of content which is another reason why the mod is so large.

Movie Playback Issues
Players having difficulty playing movie files (MP4) in the Quest Soft Player should use version 0.3.2 instead of the latest version -

If you don't see any videos play when doing the Laura footjob event or other events in the game then you will need to download and use version 0.3.2 of the Quest Soft Player. Some players have difficulty getting videos to play in the current version of the Quest Soft Player. This is a known issue with the current version of the player. I only have two computers and the videos work fine on both of them so I don't have anything to test a fix with.

Change Log
If by "command injector" we mean the Input area that opens with ctrl 4, how do you enter the commands? With no Mods available anymore, I really need some help besides just the money! lol

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
this one is dead but your previous part 1 link to mega works.
If u could be so kind and upload the rest of the files if u still have them, that would be awesome!
TYVM for your help!
Happy New Year!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
This is a mod for Family Life. It incorporates the original cheat menu for the game plus adds quite a bit on its own.

Features
  • Completing or choosing one path doesn’t end the game or disable other paths – all girl’s paths can be completed in the same play through
  • Heavily edited and improved the cheat menu (I didn’t create the original cheat menu, just improved it and added to it)
  • Added a command injector to the cheat menu
  • Added a lot of additional variables and added Gina to the cheat menu
  • Numerous small bug fixes
  • Several logic fixes and potential game breaking bug fixes
  • Less grind – less wait time between events, multiple events can trigger on the same day
  • Faster relationship progression
  • Removed 50% of the failure paths in the game, there were far too many ways to fail – many previous choices no longer result in failure
  • Recommended choices often have a (*) next to them
  • Miscellaneous small cheats to reduce grind and improve gameplay
  • Included a couple of walkthroughs (not done by me and most are not complete)
  • Added a bunch of high quality images for Angelica (Nanny), Foxy, Gina, Laura. I coded the images to rotate automatically so that you don’t see the same mugshot every time. This provides more variety and less boredom.
  • Added lots of new content and video clips to the game. See the Change Log for details
If you find any bugs in the game (excluding text, dialog, or translation bugs) feel free to post them and I'll take a look at them. They have to be repeatable bugs and you will need to attach the affected save game if it involves a quest or is a quest progression issue.

You can use the command injector to do just about anything in the game. Some example commands:
Any variable in the game can be modified using the command injector.

Download

Important: If you have never downloaded this mod before then you need to download all 7 parts. Ignore the version numbers on Parts 2 - 6, you need all 7 parts for the mod to work correctly! The version number listed for Part 1 will reflect the latest version of the mod and is the only version number you should care about in the downloads section.

Players who have never downloaded this mod before need to download ALL parts.

Players upgrading from version 22, 23, 24, or 25 of the mod should download Part 1.

A huge thank you to Ryahn for optimizing the video files, making the mod much smaller! Players only have to download half as many files now.

Installation

Basic Instructions:
1. Install or update the original game to the latest version
2. Copy all 7 parts of the mod to your 'Family Life' folder (base / root folder)
3. Right-click on each file, one at a time, 'Extract Here' (extract each file in order, Part 1 - Part 7)
4. Overwrite and Merge all when prompted

Extract the contents of each archive into your current Family Life folder (overwrite all or merge all - every time you are asked). Do not create a new folder when extracting the .7x archives (use the 'Extract here' option)! You need to extract each part/.7z archive into the root folder of Family Life.

Most parts of the mod have a 'pic' folder in them. That 'pic' folder needs to be extracted or copied into the base folder of Family Life (which also contains a 'pic' folder), overwrite or merge if asked.

Extract each part of the mod in order (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, etc.). You need to extract each and every part of the mod individually. 7zip is the recommended software utility to perform the extractions.

Original Game Link & Downloads

Note: The original game link above doesn't always contain the latest version of the game. It doesn't get updated very frequently. The latest version of the game is listed below.

- 8.9 GB -
- 9 GB

- 1.3 GB -
- 1.3 GB

Note: The above update will also update version 1.9 to 1.9.5 of the original game.

Starting the game (Family Life)
1. Open folder 'QSPgui' in your Family Life folder
2. Double click on 'qspgui.exe'
3. Click on 'Quest' - 'Open Game' - Browse to 'game.qsp' - 'Open'
4. Click on 'English' - 'Start Game'
5. To load an existing game click on 'Game' - 'Open saved game...' - select the save game in your Family Life folder - 'Open'

Requirements
The original game of Family Life (latest version). Link listed in "Original Game Link" section above.

The minimum supported desktop resolution is 1600x900. The recommended desktop resolution is 1920x1080. This requirement is due to the adding of high quality HD video content to the game.

How can I contribute?
The best way players can contribute to this mod or game is to help update the walkthroughs in the walkthroughs folder that comes with this mod. Game walkthroughs are frequently asked for in this forum thread and in the original game's forum thread. This help is badly needed!

Why is this mod so large? Why so many files? Why not an all-in-one version or torrent?
The original Family Life game displays most of the events using pictures and small animated gifs. This mod displays nearly all events using high quality, high definition (HD), MP4 videos. The videos are much larger than pictures or animated gifs. When I first started this mod, I began using animated gifs but quickly became dissatisfied with the lower quality content. I wanted HQ, HD, videos that were better quality and longer than animated gifs provide.

Many players around the world have difficulty downloading files larger than 2 GB. Not everyone has a stable and fast Internet connection. The main reason, however is that there have been lots of versions of the mod and new videos came out with new versions (for most of the early versions). Players didn't want to have to re-download content they had already downloaded. Since the videos never changed, only the QSPs, this method made sense.

An all-in-one version would be 18 GBs which would take forever to upload and be very tedious to update and maintain. Everytime a new version was released I'd have to upload another 18 GBs using the all-in-one method. Uploading is at minimum 10 times slower than downloading. Many players around the world cannot handle an 18 GB file download. For most of the life of this mod, torrents weren't a good solution either since the mod was being updated one to two times per month. By the time enough players seeded the torrent, the next version was released. Torrents are a good option for files that aren't constantly changing.

All of the pictures and videos contained in the mod are highly optimized and compressed. Several versions ago, all of the videos were re-optimized and re-compressed to reduce file size.

The mod contains nearly an entire games worth of content which is another reason why the mod is so large.

Movie Playback Issues
Players having difficulty playing movie files (MP4) in the Quest Soft Player should use version 0.3.2 instead of the latest version -

If you don't see any videos play when doing the Laura footjob event or other events in the game then you will need to download and use version 0.3.2 of the Quest Soft Player. Some players have difficulty getting videos to play in the current version of the Quest Soft Player. This is a known issue with the current version of the player. I only have two computers and the videos work fine on both of them so I don't have anything to test a fix with.

Change Log
If u could reupload the files that would be awesome!
TYVM for your help!

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes