Ren'Py Family make up Ep 1 [Coming soon] Preview & Discussion

NextErotic

Nov 25, 2018
Preview Banner.jpg

Overview:
Family make up is about the main character John returning home after years abroad only to slowly find out that things are not as they seem to be.
John will have to find out everyone's secret, and on doing so, decide what he's gonna do with it?
Act like a jerk or a gentleman it is definitely up to you!

Release Date: SOON.
Original Title: Family make up
Developer: NextErotic
Censored: NO
Version: EP 1
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are some scene previews.

Preview Banner.jpg 12.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Guess he's living in pine falls way before that stuck shit happened.

Anyways, will NTR be avoidable?

NextErotic

Nov 25, 2018
Nelythia Yes NTR will be avoidable. And guys as i sayed it is still an ongoing project and i am really open for suggestions to make it better. I mainly got inspired from other Great games out there and certainly am not trying to make some copy out of them, there will always be similarities and I believe impossible for someone to know each games content to not make it look similar. I will try my best to make some changes so it can be as unique as possible! The Incest part is not a must! Player has the option to assign the characters Relationships and Names as they please .And if anyone doesn't like a certain Genre nobody is forcing anyone here.:) Thanks for the pointers.

Reactions: Badoo and Randeep44

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
I'm liking the renders and as a man of culture I know there can never be enough incest games.

To the Dev:
The trick with these stories i.m.o. is to tell them the Goldilocks way meaning not too slow and not too fast with the progression of the ladies. Games that do this well are DMD, Our Fate, Where the Heart is, My Sweet Neighbors and Sisterly lust. Good pacing is key.

Two of my pet peeves with these games are:
1, Introducing a bunch of randoms to act as filler until you can pursue the main characters. I much rather have a good tease scene with one of the main characters than banging your sisters dance instructor.
2. Dream sequences used as filler, again I would much rather have a good tease scene.

GL with the game

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
-Renders look decent.
-The girls are cutes.

about the plot, i don't see very interesting a homecoming, i would propose that kind of meetings where both parents try to make quality time between half-brothers-Sisters (ntr options with parents or ntr with stepmother) i would have opportunities to create relationships with girls (jealous younger sister who live with you in another country or tsunderes sisters in the house) or bitches who want to break your balls (Submissives options)

It's just a suggestion, I don't expect it to be taken into account but I notice a lot of complaints about incest, I don't think it's a tag that can be boring if it has an interesting plot.

GL to the dev with the project.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The market is oversaturated with incest games, that doesn't mean you can't make an interesting incest game, take a look at Haley's Story for example.
Now the prodigal son returns home and fuck happens is a common trope in a common genre.